Mango shake!!!!!

sophie_mk

Anyone else tried the new mango shake, I have a pack to try, will have it for breakfast.... hoping I love it, but we'll have to see!!!

is it tangy? my cdc knows nothing about it. do you know when it is due out?

My cdc got her supplies today and said its a limited edition for the summer only. She has plenty to give out so your cdc should have it available with her next order. I will have it tomorrow and update this thread straight away. xx

Asked my CDC about it, she said that only the CDC who paid to go to a conference will get them first, but it will come later for the others x

Ahh yes, she did mention she'd gone to a conference and had sampled it there herself... I am a banana shake girl, failing that vanilla and a teaspoon of cinnamon! Fingers crossed that we like it :) x

i'm a choc mint person. hoping it's a nice tangy shake. i'd love them to do a lemon flavoured 'something' bar or shake.

I haven't had it today, as I couldn't see my dr to get my medical form signed. Going in the morning, so provided my dr signs my form I will be on sole source tomorrow. I can't afford to waste shakes as money's a bit tight atm.... Will update as soon as I've had it. xxx

I tell you what, if I can't start CD tomorrow I will send it to you darling!! xxx

Hiya Sophie, my CDC's also text me saying to pick up a free sample. Can't wait. Have you tried it yet?
You're pretty close to me. I live in Bedford. Everyone else on here seems miles away! G'luck on your journey. :)

I've just had my first Mango shake blended up with loads of ice and it's delicious, like a thick mango smoothie - may rival chocolate mint which is the only shake I normally get :D

Hope they keep them on past the limited edition period.

Hey, I tried the Mango shake and it was lush! :) :) x

I didn't find it too sweet - and I think most of the shakes and bars have too much sugar in them for my tastes!

It was like a solero, almost a slightly sherbet taste. I had it blended with loads of ice, it might taste slightly different just with water - I'll try that tomorrow :D

sounds delicious and just what we need something tart!

My CDC told me on Tuesday that it was a limited edition Shake and that it was only available to consultants who had been to the conferences and that they were not making it available to other consultants. In fact she said that supplies were running out and what she had left was all she was going to get!
Suppose it's a way of getting Consultants to go to the conferences.

Back