Step 1 Sole Source Mango shakes...

gemjar

Climbing the mountain...
Just seen the updated CWP website and seen a new flavour shake! Anyone recommend it or tried it? Xx

Last year all the customers got a chance to try Mango, Coconut and Cookies'n'cream. Then at the end of year conference all the CDC voted which they're customers preferred. Mango won! I was shocked, i hated it. I'm gutted it wasn't cookies'n'cream.

Not tried it, i think my friend has il have to ask her!! xx

Last year all the customers got a chance to try Mango, Coconut and Cookies'n'cream. Then at the end of year conference all the CDC voted which they're customers preferred. Mango won! I was shocked, i hated it. I'm gutted it wasn't cookies'n'cream.

Oooh, coconut and cookies n cream?! Why didn't they bring all 3 out!? Can you tell I'm on my first week n missing food lol?!

I have the coconut just now - its pretty gadz! didn't want the cookies and cream & my CWPC should have the mango next week for me to try

There's a new bar too - Lemon crunch. Very yummy, as for once, it isn't chocolate - it's yogurt coated. :)

The mango shakes were the best IMHO especially with crushed ice in the summer. But the new lemon bar is actually amazing, its better than eating real biscuits. Id eat them all day everyday but I'm confined to 1!!

I love the cookies and cream one!! Are there plans to stop doing it?? :cry:may need to stock up! Lol! Not tried the mango one yet though x

The mango shakes are quite nice if you crush ice in a blender with it, perfect for the weather here in Sydney at the moment 43 deg.

Ive made up my order sheet today and order some of these cant wait now :)

Also ordered these lemon bars its my 2nd week so here is hoping im allowed them :)

The cookies and cream one is sooo amazing, I think it tastes like digestive biscuits and it really takes my sweet craving away, will be gutted when she runs out. On the other hand I thought the coconut one was vile!!! made me gag (much like all of the soups and porridges).. Waiting for her to get some mango ones for me to try :) x

Back