Marathon walk!!

bubblensqueak

Loves Slimming world!!
Well I have major news this morning!!! I have just signed up to walk the Belfast City marathon in May!!!:talk017: I must be crazy!!:silly: So i am gonna have to get my arse in gear and ensure that i keep plodding on with the weight loss cause i dont really fancy carry this huge behind around a marathon course :8855:lol

bubblensqueak said:
Well I have major news this morning!!! I have just signed up to walk the Belfast City marathon in May!!!:talk017: I must be crazy!!:silly: So i am gonna have to get my arse in gear and ensure that i keep plodding on with the weight loss cause i dont really fancy carry this huge behind around a marathon course :8855:lol

Good luck! I did a half marathon last month & that was tough enough!

Thats brilliant well done, I would join you only I did a half marathon last year when I was 3 months pregnant and it almost killed me cos I hate exercise lol but it was worth it in the end when I handed over all the money I had raised! :)

Just make sure you have good comfy trainers and proper socks, makes it so much easier!! x x

Well done you. My husband completed a marathon this year I am in complete awe of him such a great achievement

Well done you. I have done the 1/2 and full marathon and it is a blast. The atmosphere is brilliant and the sense of achievement is fantastic.

Hiya - I have done the Moonwalk in London (26 miles at night in a bra!!) twice and it was FAB!!

If you want a chat about it I will look out for you!!

Back