March 2009 wedding, Wedding dress dilema!!

Thanks getting there, yes one of the other girls mentioned that as well so I just joined up today to get a peek. I am going to start looking properly next week in the small shops so I will keep yas posted on how well I get on!! Still have had no word from Pronuptia shop that I went to so I decided to write to their head office in London as well so I might hear something from them. Put it this way what I said to them i could never say it to them..

you go for it!! they should never get away with treating people that way!! let us know how the hunt goes :D

abz xx

Hiya abz, Have ya sorted out your photographer yet? I still need to get a band although when I go home to ireland I am going to a few gigs and see whats out there, I really have left everything to the last minute. Anyways hope ya are ok? How is the weight loss coming on?

hey :) i booked my photographer on monday night. so that's sorted :) paid a deposit too. woo. ha. as for everything else? not a clue. been looking at wedding cakes on websites and they are REALLY ugly!!

abz xx

Yea I was checking them out myself last night and none of them is great at all!! I was looking for something unique, ah well i might do a bespoke one

Hey girls,

M&S do wedding cakes, they're good and cheap too... choice of flavours, decor, style, etc and a bargain!! We're getting one from there (its the pearl one which is plain white with little pearly type icing effects on it) and getting a local cake decorating place to create a mini Mike and I to sit on the top of it!! Then we're placing a few flowers to match our decor on the tiers. All for about £200!! Bargain :)

Suggest you check out their website xxx

might do that :D i found a great place that does really nice artificial silk flowers. so am thinking of getting my bouquet made there as i like the idea of being able to keep it :) there are some really lovely designs. haven't thought about table decorations yet... will have to get onto that.

abz xx

Gosh ya are very organised chick!! If I could wave a magic wand I would love someone to do the organising for me, cant handle the stress that goes along with it.

See my new thread "Big up to the Big Day" - check out the shop called the "Big Day" in Yorkshire. AMAZING! Good luck. x

See my new thread "Big up to the Big Day" - check out the shop called the "Big Day" in Yorkshire. AMAZING! Good luck. x

Thanks for that hunni yes I have booked with them for january hoping to buy one of the peg now as its too late to order but had a look at their website and its great!! Cheers again

did you hear back from pronuptia at all hon?

abz xx

No word yet babe and to be honest I aint holding my breath. A couple of Pronuptia shops are closing down as well due to the credit crunch. I really pity the people that has bought anything from them as they will be out of pocket as well.

i have seen many dresses on ebay myself but i dont know weather to trust or not?.. lol.. i guess if it was me id sway towards online ordering but then you would miss the choosing and thats no fun.

Yep gonna leave until January and then go out and have a look at the shops, Too many people have swayed me from the online ordering

Back