March LL starters

Hey!
I'm back and have lost 5 1/2lbs this week:)
So thats 2 st 4lbs yay yay yay
Hope everyone else has done well:)
xxxx

just got back from WI..lost 5lbs...thats 1st11lbs so far and i'm just beginning week 7!

So Happy!

x

Hiya everyone...i just got back from weigh in and have lost 4 and a half pounds...whoo hoo....am now starting week 6 so its all good so far.
Well done all the other losers.
xx

Excellent work you March starters, so pleased for you all & great to see the positivity shining through.

Thought that I would post as I have had a bad few days and last night had my first slip...
I am so angry with me and I know that I can do this and there is no good reason for cheating as I am only cheating myself...ahhhhh!!! I am trying to be positive and hope that by the end of today will be back in Ketosis and not feeling so self-destructive.
No weigh-in this week as normally weigh in on a Monday.

Nix

Last edited:
Thought that I would post as I have had a bad few days and last night had my first slip...
I am so angry with me and I know that I can do this and there is no good reason for cheating as I am only cheating myself...ahhhhh!!! I am trying to be positive and hope that by the end of today will be back in Ketosis and not feeling so self-destructive.

Nix

Don't worry Nix, dust yourself down and get back up. As long as you stay with the LL programme you will be back in ketosis in no time. Unfortunately our minds tries and plays tricks with us and to get us back in that fat familar place, but you can beat it.

Hi there, Another 2lbs :( making 29 in 6 weeks.Looking at the bigger picture though!

Keep going jcjazzy, those low weeks are sent to test our resolve, but you know that over a period of time it will all come off making you much happier bunny. Look forward to next week, all will be alright.

Thanks girls, Think its just me being a pessimistic Scot or crooked thinking.Don't worry I won't throw in the towel ;)xx How did you go Pancras?

Nix

Hey Nix,
dont beat yourself up about this honey. You CAN and WILL do this. Blooming heck..if I can do this anyone can do this.
I am into my 6th week and question myself almost every other day.
I still dont believe I can do this without slipping up at some time....but hey...6 weeks and I have been totally committed. No its not easy but I picture myself in a few weeks time and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I cannot give up. What else would I do???
I hate the thought of people thinking that they were right and it was only a matter of time before I 'come off' this diet. Nah...not this time...this time I am in it to win it and you are too.
Soooooooo dont beat yourself up...its not worth the negative thoughts...forget it and carry on as if you never had a wobble. :D;)
xx

Hi there, Another 2lbs :( making 29 in 6 weeks.Looking at the bigger picture though!

Hey JC thats brilliant. Gald that you are looking at the bigger picture. I must admit I tell myself that some weeks our losses are gonna be smaller than others but then when they are I also feel a bit glum. However, like you I then look at the bigger picture and get my thoughts straight and realise that it has taken me ten years to get to this weight so the fact that some weeks my losses are smaller is irrelevent cos in a few weeks time I am gonna be much slimmer.:D

Thank you for your suportive comments - I am feeling so much better today and I know that I can do this and prove everyone else that they are wrong....

Isnt it amazing how you can feel so unsure and wobble one day and totally motivated the next. Its mad....we need to be able to bottle up the good vibes to sniff at when the wobbles kick in.
xx

Hi guys 3 1/2lbs for me this week :sigh:. Totm and constipation are around, however I must not be ungrateful, it is still a good loss in the right direction. Well done everyone else, we are all doing well.

Back