March LL starters

I applied to do a degree in Equine Studies recently and got my response today. I got in! Yay for me! I didn't get onto the higher level that I wanted to do but they have told me if my tutor agrees I can transfer across. I'm now very excited...my life seems to have some direction!

x

I applied to do a degree in Equine Studies recently and got my response today. I got in! Yay for me! I didn't get onto the higher level that I wanted to do but they have told me if my tutor agrees I can transfer across. I'm now very excited...my life seems to have some direction!

x

Well done Libby with you losing weight as well you will be the belle of campus.

ooooohhhh well done Libby. This is gonna be a great year for you.
xx

Thanks peeps! I think I am looking forward to the fact that I will a) be able to ride any of the horses rather than just the 'weight carriers' and b) I am going to look good in jodphurs for once!

Good luck to all for this weeks weigh-in - another week down - doesn't time fly when you're getting smaller?! :D

It seems to be the way, I have been having a really bad day:cry: and I came very close to eating tonight,:( but I have managed to stay away and my sadness is begining to melt into pride at not using food as my crutch and just allowing my emotions full rein.:)

Good luck to us all for this weeks weigh in's guys. Pancras I also have good and bad days...last friday evening was awful to be honest but its now tuesday and I feel great again and in control!
Keeping my fingers crossed for us all.
xx

It seems to be the way, I have been having a really bad day:cry: and I came very close to eating tonight,:( but I have managed to stay away and my sadness is begining to melt into pride at not using food as my crutch and just allowing my emotions full rein.:)
Well done Pancras, and I know EXACTLY how you feel, I had a dreadful day Saturday, was booing non-stop, for no apparent reason, but woke up Sunday full of beans, and really proud of myself for not lapsing! Hope you feel much better today as well, and be proud :) xx

hey there:)
3 1/2 lbs for me this week so am chuffed:)
brings total to 2 stone 7.5 lbs not bad huh!!!:D
Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

hey there:)
3 1/2 lbs for me this week so am chuffed:)
brings total to 2 stone 7.5 lbs not bad huh!!!:D
Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Well done lois, you are doing well. Have you started to get rid of your larger sized clothes?

3lbs for me - slightly disappointed, as one more pound would have meant a total of 2 and a half stone, and taken me in to the 14st bracket. Ah well, it's still 3lbs I guess :(

Don't be too disappointed, you are still losing in the right direction and next week you will be definetly under 14stones.

Well done lois, you are doing well. Have you started to get rid of your larger sized clothes?

Thanks Pancras:)
Not yet, most things are still fitting, getting baggier not baggy enough to justify getting new stuff yet:( think i've lost most of my weight from my feet as they are swimming about in my boots!!!
xxx

Well done Lucy:) xx

Well done peeps with this weeks losses. I myself have lost 5lb this week so very happy with that. Must admit that friday I had a very tough day and only managed to get throgh it with the help from someone on this site. My mind and will power are now in a better place and so thank you to my helper and to you guys for being here.
Lengthy after meeting discussion with my LL councillor was also just what I needed.
xx

Only lost 1lb this week :(. I'm being absolutely ridiculous being disappointed with this. I had a 9 day week due to easter therefor only a 5 day week last week. I lost 5lbs in my 9 day week so I know that this 1lb was to be expected as it stays true to my 3 or 4lb losses each week! I have just got very used to hearing 'pounds' rather than 'pound'. On the plus side, this 1lb has taken me into the 13's so it's nice to think that I never have to be 14st again!

Hope that made some sort of sense and big congrats to all you losers (who would have thought being called a loser would be a good thing?!?)

x

Back