March LL starters

Just saying 'Hi' as an April (re)starter. This is my second time round with LL - I lost 4 stone last year on it. I've put a stone of that back on and I have 3 stone in total still to lose before I'm at a good weight (I'm a 6'5" guy looking to get down to about 15 stone or BMI of 24).

I'm 34 and I still have all the jeans that I had as a slim 23-year-old. The goal is to get back into them!!!

This is a great site!

Cheers - David

Hi Dave - welcome to Minimins & good luck on the re-start

Hi Dave, welcome welcome welcome!!
Good luck and good vibes.
xx

Just saying 'Hi' as an April (re)starter. This is my second time round with LL - I lost 4 stone last year on it. I've put a stone of that back on and I have 3 stone in total still to lose before I'm at a good weight (I'm a 6'5" guy looking to get down to about 15 stone or BMI of 24).

I'm 34 and I still have all the jeans that I had as a slim 23-year-old. The goal is to get back into them!!!

This is a great site!

Cheers - David
Hi and welcome :)

Well done jcj and libby both losing in the right direction.

Congrats everyone on fab weight loss this week.. I didn't get weighed last week so both weeks combined to 6lbs which I am pleased with....I have got a weekend away with the girls this week so am feeling a little worried but I am sure that I will be fine.

Nixi

Another 6lb?? Well done Pancras....you are flying hun.
xx

Another 6lb?? Well done Pancras....you are flying hun.
xx

Back on target this week, totm and constipation really slowed me down last week, however I know that at any time I could slow down. So I am enjoying it while I can.

Had a bit of a tough day today. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been out and had a lovely evening with my OH but started thinking about f**d. I now can't get it out of my head and have just sat and watched him eat takeaway. I really don't help myself. I am now thinking about having my shake and the thought is turning my stomach. I have been living off choc and vanilla shakes for the past couple of weeks but today all I want is savoury and I have no soup! Not sure sweet is going to go down to well with my body. Got WI on sunday so i'm going to have to try and push through 'til then, then stock up on soup and get my savoury fix!
Really hope I can get all these damaging thoughts out of my head! Definitely need Sunday to roll around quickly. Might be a Wii Fit or bike ride session tomorrow or both depends on how much my head keeps arguing with itself!

x

Don't do it Libby! Don't do it Libby!
Sorry if I'm too late to help.Just think of your progress,your smaller bod and your ability to ride all the horses in your course.Get your savoury fix and keep going.Anyway you can't-you're one of the march starters :) xx

I second what jazzy has just said. Its not worth the cheat!! Besides if you posted last night in my experience you are probably feelong a lot better and more in control this morning. We all have those glitchy moments but you can and will get through them. Its your minds way of testing your strength of will.
Sending you muchos positive good will vibes:D
xx

Back