March LL starters

Thanks for the good vibes jcj and asilasil! Don't worry, I didn't cheat. I sat and thought about it all rationally and in the grand scheme of things 6 months (approx) is nothing for a lifetime of happiness and good health. Besides, my OH is under strict instructions that if I am to reach for any f**d, he is to wrestle me to the ground if that is what it takes to stop me. He is being fantastic as he knows how much I want and need this for me so he has at times been the rational one telling me to think everything through. He really is a blessing.
Feeling a lot better today. It was my first real wobble and after 8 weeks is not too shabby at all!

Thanks guys!

xxx

Finally dusted off the Wii Fit!

Well yesterday I finally dusted off the Wii Fit. I managed to do all the yoga, about half the muscle workouts and all the aerobics. That took me about an hour and is the most exercise i have done in months and months! I feel really good for it today though even though i'm sure my muscles are not thanking me. At least I can feel they still exist and haven't wasted away! Am going to go and push myself through it today (second day is always the hardest). This is all part of my plan to be physically fit when I start uni in september, otherwise all the yard work and riding is going to be a severe shock to the system!

Well off I go...shall report back after weigh in tonight provided I'm not forever stuck in a King of The Dance yoga pose or something!

x

Well done Libby

I use the Marigold bouillon powder for those moments.

Good luck all for this weeks weigh in's.
Muchos luck to us all.
xx

Hi everyone...lost 4lbs this week taking me to 2st2lbs in 8 weeks...I LOVE LIGHTER LIFE!!!

Hope everyone else is getting on ok!

x

well done Libby that is a fab loss....again:) Well done you.
xx

Well done Libby on both your loss and will power.

Keep it up x

I could cry today - got weighed last night after my weekend away and I have put two pounds on!!! I was so good all weekend and did loads and loads of exercise... Spoke to my LLC last night and she said it was probably due to extra muscle and because I have taken tablets to delay TOTM....
I have decided not to have bars this week and really up the water intake. I am so pleased for everyone else, but couldn't help searching this forum and can't find anyone else who has put weight on... I feel rubbish!

Nixi:wave_cry:

Hey, slow down!!! I put on during 'that' week! If you are doing things by the book you're LLC is right, muscle is heavy and you will retain. All part of the female being I'm affraid. You'll lose good next week.

Well done Libby.Makes saturday night worthwhile eh?
Nixi, don't get downhearted as the others have said its not uncommon to gain or STS at TOTM.
Good luck to all Tuesday folks xx

Hey just back from weigh in, I lost 2 1/2lbs this week, not bad considering it was totm so am pleased, so 2 stone 10 in 8 weeks yay :)
Hope everyone else does well :)
xxxx

Well done Lois.How much better do you feel about yourself now? Bet you're getting lots of compliments xx

People are starting to notice, and one of the girls in the group says i look more glamorous each week, i'm wearing make up now, was happy to blend in before... how about you? xxx

Tomorrow is my weigh-in Lois,but getting lots of positive comments :D:D:D.Feel all clothes a bit looser, so I suspect I may have lost inches.Will ask to get measured again next week.Wish I had done this a while ago !

Back