March LL starters

Hiya all. Well done for all your losses this week and all your positive vibes. I have just got back from weigh in and have lost 1lb:sigh:. Its the totm so I expect next week will be a bit more.
Im not gonna annalise the small loss too much as I know that I have not done anything different in this last week to my previous weeks on LL. So gonna grin and bare it and hope for a good loss next week.:)

Well done for all the losses, no matter how small they all are they are still losses. The march girls are doing well and we should all be proud of our acheivements

Well done Lisa.Thats the best approach,we've all been in the same boat I'm afraid.Look at the overall picture like Pancras says xx.

2.5 lbs only for me this week and none of my group stayed for the CBT either :cry:,Back to the workbook on my own :(.Thank goodness I've got you lot x

Last edited:
2.5 lbs only for me this week and none of my group stayed for the CBT either :cry:,Back to the workbook on my own :(.Thank goodness I've got you lot x
Sorry to hear that Jazzy, it's such a shame we're so far away, as we are having the exact same issues with our groups - it's uncanny how similar our experiences have been so far. But, as you say, there is this forum for support, and the workbook is pretty good, particularly if you use it alongside other books / info on the internet etc as well.
Really hope things get better for you - but just remind yourself how great your weightloss has been, and WILL continue to be! Just imagine, this time next year, under an italian sky, in your size 10 swimming cozzie .... :) xx

Sorry to hear that Jazzy, it's such a shame we're so far away, as we are having the exact same issues with our groups - it's uncanny how similar our experiences have been so far. But, as you say, there is this forum for support, and the workbook is pretty good, particularly if you use it alongside other books / info on the internet etc as well.
Really hope things get better for you - but just remind yourself how great your weightloss has been, and WILL continue to be! Just imagine, this time next year, under an italian sky, in your size 10 swimming cozzie .... :) xx
Funnily enough although I'm a bit p..d off with my group-its not getting me down Lucy.Size 16 or hopefully 14 in Tenerife in 10 weeks is keeping me going meanwhile:)!!Its a bit spooky how similar things are for us as you say.I think we have been quite unlucky with regard to our LLCs and our groups,but its great to see the weight shift isn't it?On a nice note 3 colleagues have been inspired,1 has started,1 is about too and the third is still thinking about it.That also keeps me motivated :D.Thanks for the moral support xx PS Congratulations on being in the 14s-me too ....eventually!!!
Grazie mille xx

Hi Everyone.
I am totally knackered, I went to my meet, hit a superstore then went to Ikea. Silly me thought that at 9.30 in the evening I would be avoiding the crowds but when I had to queue to get up Ikea's escalator I knew I was in trouble. I managed to battle the crowds and get my flooring, but now I am paying the price, my whole body is aching. However 9 weeks ago I could never have contemplated doing so much in one evening, thank goodness I took the plunge with LL.

Anyway I lost another 4.5lbs this week, so I am a happy bunny.

Hey Pancras well done you tackleing the shopping crowds...rather you than me thats for sure. lol And a double well done for your continued fab losses.

JC and Lucy, bit of a bugger about your meeting being cut short and that your group are not much support. But as mentioned above at least we are all here for each other and to be honest this is where I have received the most support.:)

Well done Pancras on the loss and the lovely Ikea experience ;) x
Lisa,My LLC is pleasant,although not that dynamic and my group just haven't gelled at all. No one is interested in the CBT.I'm just grateful for this forum-like you I've had more advice and support from here than anywhere.Other than my hubby obviously (although I think he's atad worried about the clothes addiction!I'm now secret buying and not secret eating !!!!!!!!!)Think Im a lost cause :D

I have traded the eating for clothes, I'm on first name terms with the next delivery man!! I had a quick go on the scales this morning and glad to report that my blip because of TOTM has gone and progressing well. Not going to weigh again though as want a good suprise at the next weigh in.

Distraught

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi all well done on your losses this week! I am in pieces today. I've just had to rush my rabbit into the vets as he is very very poorly. The vet said the chances of him making it are slim to none:cry:. I don't know why I insist of having so many pets as every time something happens, it destroys me. When one of my hamsters died, first thing I did was get my boyfriend to ring me a takeaway (serious nurturing parent mode in these situations). Obviously I can't do that now so I'm finding this really hard. I also have my first night tonight working in a new bar. My boyfriend bless him has rung ahead explaining what has happened but I think the people that I don't know there are going to think I am mental.

Anyway I must get ready for work now and try and keep my mind off it all. Not going to hear anything til tomorrow morning.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

libby is your rabbit ok? Big hugs xxxx.

Hi all...just got back from the vets and was able to bring my rabbit home! He is a bit quiet and skinny but is otherwise fine. Vets don't know what was wrong with him. I'm sure he will be back to charging round the house like he owns the place in no time!

x

great news Libby, my rabbit is the boss in our house too! Even my dogs are scared of her!!

Back