March LL starters

Well had WI tonight. I wasn't expecting much this week as it has been TOTM and although I haven't lapsed, I did only have my bar on friday as I was really upset and was worried this may have affected things. Well somehow I managed to lose 4lbs which I am pretty over the moon about which takes my total to 2st 6lbs in 9 weeks.

Wishing you all luck for this weeks WI's and hope you're all getting on ok!

xxx

Forgot to put on the most exciting part. I was measured tonight and over the last 4 weeks have lost 2" off my bust, 3" off my waist and 2" off my hips. The running totals are now 5" off my bust, 6" off my waist and 5" off my hips!

I know I say it quite a lot, but I LOVE LIGHTER LIFE!!!

xxx

Hi Libby

Sorry to hear about your rabbitt, but glad he seems to be on the mend. Well done on your losses. I am with you about LL, it is fantastic.

Happy Bunnies

Pancras is a happy bunny being so busy, winning the IKEA challenge with the flooring and Libby's happy bunny has come home.
Good news all round :wave_cry:

Hi everyone hope youre all ok:)
After my eventful week of fainting and falling down stairs this morning ouch!!!
I got weighed today lost 4lbs :) hitting the 3stone mark :)
Good luck everyone else xxxxx

Forgot to put on the most exciting part. I was measured tonight and over the last 4 weeks have lost 2" off my bust, 3" off my waist and 2" off my hips. The running totals are now 5" off my bust, 6" off my waist and 5" off my hips!

I know I say it quite a lot, but I LOVE LIGHTER LIFE!!!

xxx
Congratulations Libby.Another great loser :D xx

Hiya all. Glad we are all keeping on track. I am over the moon this week as I have shed another 4 and a half lbs which means I am 1lb away from losing 3 stone.:eek:
woohoo............and heard today that we are gonna have a lovely hot summer...will be able to wear nice summer clothes for a change:D.

Well done lois and asil. Glad to see everybody still on track and losing. Asil i'm sure you will be shaking that ass this summer looking hot hot hot.

hahahaha...Pancras...you are brilliant. We should all have a 'completed the whole programme' party in december so that we can all shake or ass's :D

Just remember there won't be that much to shake!!

Hiya all. Glad we are all keeping on track. I am over the moon this week as I have shed another 4 and a half lbs which means I am 1lb away from losing 3 stone.:eek:
woohoo............and heard today that we are gonna have a lovely hot summer...will be able to wear nice summer clothes for a change:D.
Great news Lisa,you are a March star x.Just wait we're all gonna have a fab summer,and look and feel absolutely fabulous darling!!!!! woo hoo!

Yep you too Lucy! Well done :) x
Oh and 5" off the bust and waist and 4" off the hips for me too
Having trouble updating my ticker this week............Oh sorted now! I'm never quite sure what I'm doing with it

Last edited:
We are doing so well...all of us.
I cant believe Im still doing this and its now week 9!!!!:D
I didn't think I was gonna get through the first week and now I feel as though I could stay on foundation forever ha ha ha.
xx

Well done everyone for this week. 4lbs for me this week. I seem to be levelling off now, however I am still happy as I am losing.

Back