March LL starters

Hi all, well done on all your losses...we are all doing fantastic aren't we??? I have been thinking about tattoos recently. I have always said I would never get a tattoo until I am happy with my body. All of a sudden I am pretty much half way through the time i will be spending on abstinence and I want to get something that means something. I was thinking of getting a butterfly for the pretty obvious metamorphosis reason to symbolise my change from a fatty to a thinny. I found this picture of a Ulysses Butterfly and was wondering what you guys think. I live with boys whose answer to everything is generally 'whatever' so they are not much help!

Also opinions on where it might look good would also be appreciated!

images%3Fq%3Dulysses%2Bbutterfly%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

ok apparently my picture wont work :-( will try and work it out!

x

What a lovely idea a butterfly is Libby. I obviously cannot see the picture but I think maybe you should have it on your hip somewhere. Discreet most of the time but ready to show off on the beach!!
xx

Yeah I was thinking either on my hip or by my ankle. I've already decided on getting 2 swallows at the bottom of my back with a nautical star in the middle. I like this idea as swallows are a traditional sailors tattoo that are said to represent a forever love and also one facing forward and one facing back is supposed to represent the end of one life and the beginning of a new one. Always wanted a nautical star as they have 5 points so there is a point to represent each member of my immediate family. Think the butterfly will come first to test my pain thresh hold...it hasnt been tested since I got all my piercings a couple of years ago but I fear it may be slightly depleted!

xxx

Lost another 4lbs this week...i am absolutely over the moon!!! Just 2lbs from being in the 12's now, I can't wait...i am sooooo close to never having to be in the teens again!

Hope you are all ok and everyone has great losses this week!

x

Well done Libby

That's fantastic. congratulations

Well done Libby...soooo pleased for you hun. Keep going.
Slenda you look great in your new avatar. I cant wait to look like that:).
xx

Well done Libby:)
I'm actually finding time is going quite quickly, before I know it we're at the start of the week and the weigh in is near!!!!
I'm struggling with my water, trying to drink a litre before each food pack...
Hope everyone else is ok :)
xxxx

Well done libby, glad the weight is dropping off for you.
Lois I am also struggling with water, it started last weekend and the same this weekend. It looks like I need a new strategy to my drinking.

Well done on all the good weigh-in's, feeling much better today after my weigh in last night. I have started to incorporate more exercise now as want to tighten all the flabby bits!!

Congratulations all of you March starters. You are all doing so fantastically well.

It seems that a few of you are up to your 3 stone now. Marvellous!!!

Keep going guys. We're all getting there x

hey everyone!
I lost 4.5 this week :D well chuffed!
We had a locum tonight, so no CBT but we were able to rummage through a room full of clothes other members had shed! So grabbed myself a few bits.
Hope everyone else does well xxxxx

Well done lois

FAB LOSS. You must be feeling good. What clothes did you get?

I got a couple of pairs of jeans next size down (so something to keep trying on) and some cropped trousers.... not something i'd ever wear and a few tops a lovely one from monsoon not bad for free huh!!!
Thanks slenda youre a real inspiration xxx

Hi all.
Lost 3lbs this week so really happy with my continued losses. Well done to all of us March Starters!!
We are all doing fab.
xx

Well done everyone.Another no show for my group :sigh:, but 6LBS for me this week.Wow! wow! wow!

Back