March LL starters

Thanks Lois.Absolutely delighted :D.Makes up for the fact the locum is a bit rubbish,and my group are just not interested ! My experience of the CBT and transactional analysis has been dismal ,however the results speak for themselves eh? Still,we all seem to be doing well at the mo.Its great xx

Well I did something extremely out of character yesterday...i went to the gym!!! I also worked an 8 hour shift with only a 5 minute break today and I didn't die!!! Was also wondering, is anyone else getting bruised really easily where prominent bones are such as hips etc...I am bruising like a delicate little peach at the moment!

Congrats on all the great losses this week girlies, I am still in awe of how well we are all doing!

xxx

Only 2lbs for me this week. Not drinking my water has had an adverse effect for me this week. Anyway no moping for me, it is still a loss and it has made me determined to drink water no matter how I feel.

Well done everyone else for you weight loss. I am really pleased to see so many of us still holding on and going through with this LL journey.

Lost another 4lbs this week! Not entirely sure why all of a sudden my body has decided to lose 4lbs every week but i'm not going to complain. This is a momentus week for me as i have now lost exactly 3st in 11 weeks and am now in the 12's!!! I am so happy that I will never be in the teens again!!!

Good luck for all your losses this week!

x

Lost another 4lbs this week! Not entirely sure why all of a sudden my body has decided to lose 4lbs every week but i'm not going to complain. This is a momentus week for me as i have now lost exactly 3st in 11 weeks and am now in the 12's!!! I am so happy that I will never be in the teens again!!!

Good luck for all your losses this week!

x

Congratulations, Libby, you are doing fantastic. It is nice when the weight comes off nice and consistenly.

How are you finding your LL group are they giving you plenty of support ?

Well done Libby,another great loss.Good luck to everyone else this week.
Lucy are you in plaster or anything? Hope not or you may get a wonky result xx

Thanks guys..I must admit pancras, I couldn't have asked for a better group or LLC. They are all lovely and so supportive.

Hope you're all getting on well!

x

Well done to all of us Marcg starters and good luck with this weeks weigh in's.
Not been on here very much in the last week as have been uber busy, but still sticking fast to the plan and now that I have gone pst the 3 stone loss people are starting to really notice the difference. As for am I noticing the difference...well......a piar of trousers that were far too tight 11 weeks ago fitted pefectly 4 weeks ago...went to wear them on saturday and guess what??.....They fell straight off my hips!!! The sack of clothes to go is getting bigger....woohoo!!!
Fingers crossed for weigh in tonight.
xx

I'm in shock!!
I lost 5.5lbs this week was feeling sluggish too!!!
Blimey!! Thats 52lbs!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well
xxxx

Hi everyone, had a really good day today. I work at Blockbusters and was on my own in the store all day. I was sooooooo bored and was surrounded with crisps, chocs, popcorn, ice cream and fizzy drinks all of which are mine for the taking (obviously have to pay but with discount not a lot). I was not even tempted once. I did think theoretically I could gorge myself right here and now but I just laughed to myself at the fact that 12 weeks ago I would have bitten someone's hand off for some of that crap but now I am more than content with my little toffee bar.

Funny how we change!

x

Back