Marie's Slimming World Diary

Well done on the loss!! It's coming off!!!

OPPS is all I am going to say!!!!!

Had a naughty 2 weeks, not stuck to SW at all and probably heavier than when I started!
Have weigh in tomorrow night and starting fresh from 00.01 on 28.08.07!

9 weeks and 5 days to my hols = at least 1.5st.......

I CAN DO IT
I CAN DO IT
I CAN DO IT

Also joining the gym on Wed at my local sports centre, I have been looking for a few weeks now but needed one that appealed to me and had to be reasonable priced too, Looked around Esporta - Very nice but not paying £59.99 a month!, local Sports centre is only £28 and they had a good selection of equipment, so back to the gym for me!

Will come back tomorrow with my weigh in results.......

:vibes::vibes::character00115: Hi Marie,

You can do it!!!! I am sending you loads of positive vibes!!
It doesn't matter if you haven't stuck to the plan for a while, what matters is that you are dusting yourself off and making the effort.
:D

Good luck with the Gym membership!

OOPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bit of a gain this week!

All 2.5lbs of it!

LOL, I am 0.5lbs heavier than when I started, must of been the Pizza Hut I had on Saturday!!!

Here's to a new week!

OOPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bit of a gain this week!

All 2.5lbs of it!

LOL, I am 0.5lbs heavier than when I started, must of been the Pizza Hut I had on Saturday!!!

Here's to a new week!

Hiya, dont worry about the gain I put on 2 Lbs this last week. You will be back on track before you know it. Good luck this next week.:)

I'm back, had a mad week, been so busy and eating out it was so hard to stick too, I have restarted today and all going well so far!

Having a green day today, and a little hungry at the mo, going to make some pasta soon with chicken from my healthy extra and a tomato based sauce.

Yumm Yumm!

Hiya I live in newcastle (stoke) here abouts are you, i go to ww but im doing the unit diet which is kind of a cross between ww and sw. Hope your doing ok with the plan i have always struglled with sw as i tend to overdo the free food but its a great plan xx

Hey Katie,

Nice to speak to somebody from Stoke!

I live in Chell, near tunstall.
Just moved up here, well June really!

Maybe we should meet up sometime, I am looking to make new friends up here, I am originally from Cirencester in Glos and don't know anyone except people I work with in Crewe and Neils Family!

How you finding the Unit diet?

Back