• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marigold Boullion Powder

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
You should only have 2 teaspoons a day, which is a similar amount to the savoury drinks LL sell.
I have a teaspoonful in a drink.

I used to use less than a teaspoon in a drink - just a couple of pinches; as liitle as I could. I really used it to make a warm drink as I was often so cold. I used it sparingly as you never know what might affect you but I haven't heard of any adverse effects. It has got a bit of salt so was helpful with low BP and flavouring. I always used it for stock pre LL.

I have about 1/2 a teaspoon when I feel that its a long time between packs ad feel like I need a bit of oomph!! Dont have more that 2 tsp a day as it is quite high in salt...

Helen

Thanks for that everyone, I haven't bought the LL savory drink so didn't know the guidelines for that either. I don't think I would want more than two drinks a day, but its nice to know its there if need be!

It this stuff alot cheaper than LL savoury drink? It sounds good as long as it doesn't have any adverse effects or take you out of fat burning. I wish we could find a cheaper version of the fruits of the forest water flavouring cos I am abit addicted to it but it is so expensive on top of the £66 we pay a week.

Helen

yes, the smaller tub was £1.32 from sainsburys. I didn't realise it was the same thing I used to use in cooking so if you don't like it you can always use it for that!

It was quite pleasant really, at least it was a change from the usual food packs. I don't know how it compares to the LL flavouring though as I haven't had that.

Give it a go!