marigold swiss vegatable bouillon powder on LL

Heaven can wait

Silver Member
Can I just clarify from anyone who knows Is Marigold organic swiss vegatable bouillon power the one everyone talks about being able to have on LL please?
I just happen to have some in the cupboard but bit worried as its not on the list of things you can have. I hope it is coz I just spiced up my thai chillia soup with a teaspoon full! Also does anyone know if the hotter RED Tabasco called habano is allowed on LL please? It looks just the same as the normal red Tabasco but its just hotter.

I always used this on LL, just dont have ot too often as its very salty and may make you retain fluid. once a day though is fine!! see how it goes

love Heidi xxx

Hi Tabasco Away,

Just had my fix of the stuff. :drool:

I asked my LLC on Saturday if we were allowed to have the other Tobasco ranges. They have a Garlic one I am interested in trying. She thought it was fine to have either of them, so will be sending Hubby out to look for it Tuesday. You are certainly going to be safe with the hotter variety

Hope this helps

Just thought I'd add in here...be careful with the Marigold, now I don't know if it's a coincidence but for two weeks I was having some of the Marigold every day and over those two weeks I lost 2.5lb then 2lb - when usually I lose about 4lbs. I decided to cut out the marigold last week and I lost 6lb!

Like I say though, it could be coincidence but I'm not risking it again!

Back