1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

marks and spencers

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by megygogs, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. megygogs

megygogs Full Member

Hi does any one know where i can find free and syns info for food in marks/spencers going shopping saturday and have some vouchers to use i do red days Ta for any advice or where i can look x:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmou

Emmou Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I could do with knowing some low syn meals for red days from marks if anyone knows. I forgot my books today

Em x
  4. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Do you realise you've posted this in the Food Diaries sub-forum of the site?

If you have access to Syns Online (Slimming World Website), you can find the information on there. If not, do a search of this forum for "Marks and Spencers" - I can guaruntee you there will be at least a dozen threads on the same topic.

In future you should try and post queries such as this in the Syns area. You'll get a better response there - plus it saves the mods a job from having to move around lots of different threads which are in the wrong place.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.