Mark's Daily Diary

Hey Mark, congrats on your fab weightloss hunni! Thats brilliant! Well chuffed for you xxxx

Thanks Abbie! :)

Day 15:

Started off with a weigh-in and lost 4.5lb. Was undecided whether to continue of not, but did anyway, so picked up my stash of goodies.

Had a full strawberry shake at work in the morning around 8am. Downed water and coffee all day to keep me full, along with a fybogel for good measure.

Arrived home, only to find i'd left my sweetners at work....so tried a peppermint tea without..yuk. Mixed half vanilla and coffee and somehow it just didn't taste right, but still forced my self to drink it. Was on unsweetened coffee and water the rest of the night - damn I was cold!

Had the remaining half vanilla with about 200ml of water, which made it quite creamy and nice.

Looks like my little one may have chicken pox, so looks like I might be working from home for the next few days....will mean making her meals etc., so that will be a test of will power as OH won't be there fighting me out of the kitchen! pmsl.

Sorry to hear about the spotty one! bless her little socks!!

might do you good to spend some time at home, just keep yourself busy to avoid any unnecesarry nibbling of food of littluns plate!!

Well done for carrying on mark, its really hard to do when youre dissapointed, so i applaud you!

heres to another day!

Thanks Lauren, I'll be working from home anyway, so will be busy most of the time.

Just waiting for the call to come and get her from school.

Can you please pick me up on your way, im sick too

lol

just waitin gto take myself home n get on the couch all day!

Sorry hun, missed ya! Already back home now with a spotty little one! lol.

Wish I could lounge on the couch, but writing software can be done anywhere, so have to work at home! :(

Thats what you get for being smart and having a good job im afraid mark lol!!!

Hope your daughter is ok!!

From working, and stopping her from scratching herself you wont even have time to think of a shake nevermind food!!

Hope she is ok, I would say give her a hug for me... But that might make her itchier... So maybe not a good plan!!!

Haha - she's quite bright at the moment and there's plenty of work for her to do (that's what happens when mum works in a school). So she's doing a bit of that and a bit of relaxing too, which allows me to get on with my work unhindered.

So no thinking of food either as she took packed lunch to school this morning, nothing to make either...just sit and watch her eat it! lmao

oooh arent you lucky :)

Aww Bless... That was the only good thing about being sick! No school work!! Poor little mite!!!

I love watching people eat... they hate it!!! lol

Well, I spent most of last night browsing the web looking about food for my refeed!

Read Adam's diary this morning (some tasty sounding grub in there). I was amazed about having the Pepsi though, I got about 100 cans sat around between home and work! lol (Brother works at a brewery so I get it in bulk! lol).

Thing is, I love fish and seafood (not a lover of prawns though), so all the cod fillets and stuff is great. I love chicken too, so that's not a problem either. The problem I'll have, is that I also love rice and pasta (carbs), so I'll have to keep tabs on them as well as the packet of biccies a day (mmmmm dark chocolate hobnobs...slavver, slavver).

My body is craving for some real food, so even small amounts will be like heaven. I need to get clued up on portion sizes as opposed to finding the biggest pan and filling it! If I do take aways, I need to go for a small pizza, not a large one, Boiled rice, not fried, etc.. All simple things that will really help.

yup thats the best thing to do!! adams food sounds lovely... im going to stay with him and hes going to cook for me lol!!!

im so scared about eating again!!

and omg you weirdo!! how do you not like prawns????????????

It's not that I don't like them, I wouldn't go out of my way to order them. When I'm on the road travelling, I used to get those sandwiches from the service stations, normally 3 in a pack and one is always prawn + mayo, I can handle that no problem. OH got one of those Prawn Rings from Iceland over christmas and I ate a few of them, but they're tasteless to me.

I can eat mussels...love them in the shells in garlic butter (damn I should give over talking! lol

Surely there must be something you can't eat?

My biggest downfalls will be Chinese and Indian food!

I hate tomatoes and cucumbers and all fruit except for bananas!!

I hate the texture of fruit.. But like the taste lol!!

Mmmm i love prawns like!! especially prawn cocktail and lettuce!!

Ive never tried muscles...would like to but im scared too lol!!!

Mine would be mcdonalds, chippies, Chinese and indian and subway and any other take away lol!!!

I hate tomatoes and cucumbers and all fruit except for bananas!!

I hate the texture of fruit.. But like the taste lol!!

And you call me a weirdo! lmao

Mmmm i love prawns like!! especially prawn cocktail and lettuce!!
Me too, but it has to be doused in 1000island sauce, so the prawns might as well not be there! lol Lettuce, onion and dressing! :)

Ive never tried muscles...would like to but im scared too lol!!!
They are brill and the best thing is, you don't need any utensils...just use one of the shells like tweezers. ;)

Mine would be mcdonalds, chippies, Chinese and indian and subway and any other take away lol!!!
Well, I was limiting it two, but I'm probably the same! lol

hahaha!!!

Im brutally honest lol!!!

Oh I never said I wasnt a weirdo :) lol

Lmao!!

Two peas in a pod :D

So your meant to be working at home... But are you actually doing work or are you skiving??

Don't talk about peas - you're making me hungry! lol

In between coming on here and getting water, I'm actually working! :)

I see you've got work this afternoon too. Hope everything works out ok in regards to the pay thing. Fingers crossed for you.

Remember, treat them like the flapjacks on here......take a bite, chew it up and spit it out! pmsl

omg hahahaha!!

im going to go in and picture them as flapjacks now lol!!!

Yup start at two :(

Really wanted to talk to the CAB before I had to go in to see where i stood and if they would take on my case if needs be... but aw well :( lol

Probably wont be able to get on in work til after about 6ish so if you on I will talk to you then!!

Have fun working!! lol

Back