Mark's Daily Diary

I love the amazing salads when I go to Turkey, especially with lemon juice, and lentil soup with lemon juice is something that I got into with holidaying in Turkey. Tsk tsk, all this talk of food.......lol, cant wait.

I know...it's bad isn't it...but it helps the days fly by! :)

Days 26-28:

Not been on here for a couple of days and nothing new to report. Had my shakes as normal and kept to the water intake and coffee. Keen to see what loss if any there is tomorrow at the weigh-in.

Today has been my last day on TFR as I'm planning on refeeding next week in time for my holiday.

Will post my results in the morning.

Will keep an eye on you as I am refeeding from next Friday.
Good luck for the morning hun.

Thanks Kered! :)

OK, went for weigh-in this morning and I've lost another 4lb, so I'm really happy about that. That means I've reached my Easter challenge target and I'm now into the 12st area (well done me! :happy096:).

I'm starting the refeed today, so will open a new diary in the refeed section, just to keep me going in the same way this one has.

I'm off on Holiday on the 3rd April, so my goal is to at least stay at my current weight until I get back. If I put on a couple of pounds, I won't be suicidal over it, will just have to work hard when I get back.

Thanks for all the support during this stage, it's been greatly appreciated.

Mark

Will be keeping a keen eye on your re-feeding Mark, I cant wait to join you on Friday.

When you return from your holiday, are you staying on re-feeding/maintenance as you are only just short of your goal weight now?

Well done on the loss this week, great news.

When you return from your holiday, are you staying on re-feeding/maintenance as you are only just short of your goal weight now?

I'm not planning on using any maintenance products to be honest (although I'll probably apply for the freebies - given them enough along the way! lol).

I'm hoping on holiday I can stick to lots of protein and salads and very little carbs. I'm not a big drinker anyway, so water will be the main tipple and possibly the odd glass of wine or a beer (i'm on holiday after all).

If I can maintain weight whilst away I'll be happy, but the odd few pounds won't phase me.

I'll probably stick to healthy eating on my return. I'll weigh in 3 days after I get back and plan to get weighed on the Thursday before I go, so will have a good idea of what's happened, that way I can make a decision as to then add some shakes in for a couple of weeks, or go back to LT for a couple of weeks....

Get some friends to order some maintenance products too, thats what I have done, so I have 5 lots of free samples now, nice to get something for nothing.

Get some friends to order some maintenance products too, thats what I have done, so I have 5 lots of free samples now, nice to get something for nothing.
Very Sneaky....hadn't thought of that....will arrange it! ;) You ladies are full of tricks! lol

Men have to have the last word huh!

Go have a shake lol. I am going to sleep soon, nights tonight and tomorrow, so just had a chocolate/peppermint shake for breakfast and will have my other 2 later on in the evening.

Us girls can change the subjects so easily.......just got to catch up with all the other threads.

What are you going to have for dinner tonight?

Tonight I'm on Tuna and a nice bowl of salad (lettuce, mushrooms, onions, cucumber and balsamic vinegar)....providing I can get it down me! lol

You go catch up and get to bed! ;)

Sounds lovely Mark, the only thing I would add to that would be a little bit of freshly chopped basil. Bon appetit.

I bought a potted basil in Tesco a couple of weeks ago and split it into 2, its growing lovely now so plenty of fresh basil available for £1. It was my new flavour that I loved when I was on refeed, that and spinach. Your tastebuds will definitely have changed for the better and healthier.

Back