Marmite Cheese

Woodsylou

Silver Member
i remember seeing a thread about this before, but i can't find it.

I'm sure i was told that Marmite cheese you could have two as a Healthy Extra A, but i've just looked on line and i can't find it :(

anyone know?!

someone on here said their C had said 2 could be used as a HEA - i dont think its 'official' - but i sometimes have them as my HEA! xxx

i guess doing it once a week won't hurt ;)

Can't find it either but have also used them as a HEXb. They are really yummy.
Last night I steamed giant mushrooms for a few minutes, then popped one of the cheeses in each, topped with parma ham and popped in the oven for a few minutes.
I had two of these with loads of stir fied (in frylight) veg, and it was a lovely and filling meal!

ummm Love marmite cheese!! My kids love them too.... they stink but they are yummy!

they had them in an old directory as a healthy extra a while back but that was for 1 only they weight 20g each

You cant do that to me. I LOVE marmite, and my mouth hit the floor when I saw marmite cheese and just had to google. Now of course I want some, but fat chance of getting any here lol.

I love marmite cheese but it seems to good to be true if it's a HE?! Let us know what SW replied to your email xx

But if most cheeses (28g) are HEXs and Marmite is free, surely you'd be allowed some anyway, even if you had 28g of it!!X

Back