marmite love it or hate it?

Lurve it mmmmmmmmmmm! My little boys finishing off the last of ours for brekkie, hes having cheese and marmite on toast. My dh hate it though makes him feel sick.

Mmmmm - I love it, especially on toast.....

I love marmite! Even have it on Rivita crispbreads!
Hubby doesnt like it, but daughter does!

Can't live without it! It goes EVERYWHERE with us, on holiday - even to Russia! - and we always keep a small jar in the car for emergency use!

We use it on Scan Bran, rice cakes, bread and toast, and as a general flavouring in all sorts of savoury dishes - as well as using it as 'gravy' with lots of meals!!!

It's very nice - esp with the egg yolk slightly runny. I have it for brekkie on the days I'm not working! Sometimes add a bit of ham or baked beans too depending on what day I'm doing.

Mmm I love marmite. Good idea about the egg can't think why I've never tried it. One of my hens has just come into lay so I have some lovely fresh little eggs to try:) Need to do it quick as am planning on starting CD ss next week:(

Love it but it has to be very thinly spread!

I don't mind spread very thinly, in fact just pass it over the top of the jar.

I had an uncle once, who, thinking he was being generous, made me some toast (I was about 7 I think) and absolutely lathered it in marmite. Kind of put me off for a long time.

Back