• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

marmite love it or hate it?

Yes, it's free and I LOVE it! I spread it on toast instead of marg and then have fried egg on top - YUM!

I love marmite! Even have it on Rivita crispbreads!
Hubby doesnt like it, but daughter does!

Can't live without it! It goes EVERYWHERE with us, on holiday - even to Russia! - and we always keep a small jar in the car for emergency use!

We use it on Scan Bran, rice cakes, bread and toast, and as a general flavouring in all sorts of savoury dishes - as well as using it as 'gravy' with lots of meals!!!

It's very nice - esp with the egg yolk slightly runny. I have it for brekkie on the days I'm not working! Sometimes add a bit of ham or baked beans too depending on what day I'm doing.

Mmm I love marmite. Good idea about the egg can't think why I've never tried it. One of my hens has just come into lay so I have some lovely fresh little eggs to try:) Need to do it quick as am planning on starting CD ss next week:(

I don't mind spread very thinly, in fact just pass it over the top of the jar.

I had an uncle once, who, thinking he was being generous, made me some toast (I was about 7 I think) and absolutely lathered it in marmite. Kind of put me off for a long time.