**marvellous monday hour by hour**

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sumayyah, 21 December 2009 Social URL.

1. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    morning all, hope everyones having a good one

well im waiting in for the man to come fix my tumble dryer, should be here real soon, cant wait am getting sick of trying to dry everything on the radiators ( child with reflux is no fun when everything takes soooo long to dry )

then i have to trek out in the snow to get to my sisters, my roads un drivable at the mo ( small side road on a hill ) so i shall be playing wheelchair bob sledding trying to get down to the main road, am thinking of putting my ankle weights on the front of the chair to stop it tipping
    will be going to get the cakes iced

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck sumayyah- I hope you make it there and back with no mishap.
    I am just getting ready for 5 hours of class - 5 different end of term parties - and I am not going to eat a single crisp!
    Hurray :)

4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi summayah and alexice

I am back from snowy Geneva to ... snowy London. Ended up staying an extra night (thankfully paid for by the airline). Came off CD for mini break but fingers crossed I will start again tomorrow.
    Isn't it cold?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.