ProPoints Maryr's tubster battle

maryr

:)Hi all

I'm joining here to try and keep a track on my munching habits.

I was a gold member 2 years ago but unfortunately quit going to class and here we are again with 20lb to lose :eek:. I've done it before and I hope to do it again.

I went back to my class last Wed and the pro points system is all new to me. My first weigh in day is tomorrow and I couldn't tell you how I've done. I'm within my points but haven't felt hungry which is why I'm worried.

Reasons I want to lose weight -

• clothes no longer fit;
  • want to wear bikini on holiday in Sept and feel happy;
  • have wedding to go to in summer with boyfriends family...gulp
  • just to feel better in myself.

So onwards and upwards and I need 3 silver sevens and I will be back at target:D

I'm hoping to keep my food diaries on here as well but can't promise to update everyday and even if I did it could be quite boring

Hi Jillz - thank you for your message and you've done brilliantly:D

I lost 1.5lb tonight. I'm quite pleased because I know that it will be slow and steady for me this time round.

I made a mistake this week as I was using my weekly points as treats rather than emergency points, so will have to do better.

I need to think of some lunch ideas as it tends to get a bit repetitive for me and I can't eat eggs anymore and that was a staple food for a while

Away to have a think and plan the week ahead:)

Well done on the loss Mary! I have been using my weeklies as treats too... I never used to eat them at all, then my leader thought I wasn't eating enough... probably the worst thing she could have said as I've ate them all every week since!

Must try harder next week :)

Back