MARYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Have a FAB holiday! Try not to miss us too much :) See you in 2 weeks xxx

Ahhhh has she gone already?
I didnt think she went untill tomorrow!

Have a fandabbydozy time Mary :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I hope she hasn't gone! I thought it was tomorrow too which is why I've posted this. No I'm sure it's tomorrow xx

:giggle: :)

Shouldn't Mary be back now???

HEY MARY!!!! Hope you had a brill time! xx

Hi Guys, I got back in the early hours of Friday morning and not had a chance to come on here at all.

Been busy shopping, washing, ironing etc and I am back in work tonight, so hence the time to get online........lol.

Anyway, we had a fab time and already booked again for next June, cant wait.

I stupidly packed my camera charger, but left the camera next to the kettle, so no photos whatsoever of this holiday.

Off to catch up on some threads now, thanks for the messages.

only 4lbs! fantastic!!!! well done mary :)
shame you left your camera you donut!!! :doh: LOL xxx

I know, I couldnt believe it, we were on our way to the airport when I realised, but too late to turn back.

Your new pics are looking fantastic Tanya.

oh thats poop! didnt you have your mobile with you to take piccies?
p.s thanks :D x

WELCOME BACK MARY!!!!! Did you have a great time? Weather? Was it still nice sweetie.....you did well only gaining 4lb, knowing how GORGEOUS the Turkish food is and how hard it is to resist :) You will get that sorted within a week or so I am sure!

I took a couple of pics on my mobile Tanya, but not uploaded them yet onto the pc.

Iris, the weather was fantastic, we had one day where it rained for about half an hour, and 2 partly cloudy days, apart from that it was in the low - mid 30's each day.

Back