Maximum weight for CD?

Angelchops

Hi I wondered if there was a maximum weight to be allowed to do CD? I saw my doctor today and she is happy for me to start, I just have to find a CDC now (I've left messages at the ones nearest me)but I'm worried they will turn me down because of my weight. I've been looking but can't find anyone who weighs as much as me on here.

Last edited:
Forgot to say,I successfully lost weight on CD before but put all the weight back on plus more.

The ticker is very very out of date and depressing.

I doubt there's a maximum weight?

People that are gonna have a gastric band have to
do a diet v similar to Cambridge at the start

think you'll be more than ok !

You'll be fine hun I started at 27st (was 29st 7lb) at one point last year and I have lost almost 9st in 5 months. Go for it, it is without doubt the best thing I have done towards reducing my weight, improving my health and ensuring that I wear those beautiful heels currently in my wardrobe :D. You will not regret it I promise you - if you have any questions then ask away xx

Sharon that is just what I wanted to hear. Your amazing success has put a massive smile on my face. You have done amazingly well in such a short space of time and must be so so proud of yourself.
Any tips you could giveme would be very gratefully received:jelous:

Angel there is no maximum weight. Once your Dr signs the medical form you can start on your journey.

Good luck :)

i was 23st4lb when i started and only 18 when i started x

Back