Maximus minimised!

Maximus

Gold Member
Ok hope this works cos I have not done any image editing for years and no longer use Photoshop or any other software.

Three pics from separate trips to Florida - the last lot at target. The first ones clearly show me struggling in the heat and warmth (dark glasses would have helped!)

THe second three are (sort of) comparitive, including one at exactly the same spot. Keen observers will notice the little chubby American lad came back and lost weight of his own and also had a sneaky sex change;)

41828-albums3223-picture18831.jpg
41828-albums3223-picture18832.jpg
41828-albums3223-picture18833.jpg
41828-albums3223-picture18830.jpg
41828-albums3223-picture18828.jpg
41828-albums3223-picture18835.jpg

If any moderator wishes to edit/crop or reduce image size, please feel free to do so as I wasn't sure how to do this.

Well done Steve, you look AMAZING....XXXX

You look amazing Minimus!!!! What a difference!

I think Maximus has got his settings so that only approved friends can see his album piccies, as the two people that can see them are also on his friends list

*sulks*

Am I the only one who can't see Steve's photos? :confused:

Me too, I thought I was being a bit dim:confused:

Me three, and I know I'm a bit dim :cool:

I want to see the pics and can't :cry:

I can't see them either! Is it cos I am on an iPod?

I'm on the I phone and can't c :(

I think Maximus has got his settings so that only approved friends can see his album piccies, as the two people that can see them are also on his friends list

*sulks*

Blue Smartie was quite correct.

My most sincere apologies, I hadn't even realised those settings were there! I trust they are ok now as it took me so long to work out how to transfer the pictures in the first place.
I think I lost my IT skills along with the weight.

Sorry again folks:eek:

So many people on various threads had asked me for photos (even in my boxers - you know who you are lol). Then I go and mess them up.

Permission to put me on your ignore list:(

Now there Steve - you cheeky so and so - you could have told us you'd put them here.

You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!
Absolutely blumin' superb job!

Although yes, you're IT skills have gone with your pounds! lol

Fantastic Steve, you look absolutely brilliant. Well done :D

Gail x

Now there Steve - you cheeky so and so - you could have told us you'd put them here.

You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!
Absolutely blumin' superb job!

Although yes, you're IT skills have gone with your pounds! lol

The hair went along for the ride you notice;) good job i'm not vain lol.

Fantastic Steve, you look absolutely brilliant. Well done :D

Gail x

You still on holiday Gail? - Hope the Sunshine State is a bit warmer than the county of Durham!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. Though I have had to issue a statementat work that I am NOT ill, and have been a model Slimming World pupil as a few of people had approached my ex asking if I was ok.

That is/was a none scale victory, but on the other hand quite scary. I need more colour! Florida pt II September 22nd.

You look great Steve - it's also nice to put a face to the posts.

BTW - how come blokes legs never get fatter no matter how much weight they carry? even in your biggest pic, you have slim legs...I however could be an elephant leg stand in!!

Back