Total Solution May 2012 Wedding

What an amazing loss!!!! That really is great! Well done!!! Nice that your in a good routine now just keep it up ;) you are doing fantastic :)

finnsmum said:
Thanks Shelly. Our tap water actually tastes really nice so it's not too difficult!

Mine tastes awful unless I let it run for 5 mins first! so get most of my water at work (water cooler) haha!

Not too bad today on 2 litres already x

It wasn't until I was driving home to pick up my son from school that I realised I'd forgotten to eat my bar. I munched along with my kids at 4pm and thought that this evening would be a breeze but my OH is now cooking chicken, chips and onion rings. It wouldn't usually bother me as I have more of a sweet tooth but the smell is driving me nuts.

I'm trying to write a report for work but I've given up to make my soup. It's amazing the power food has over us. Following exante is a godsend for me as it takes away my options. I failed other diets because sooner or later I wouldn't have planned a meal and would end up grabbing the nearest and usually fattiest/sugariest food available.

Right, tomato & basil here I come!

Wow fab loss hun, hope you enjoyed your tomato and basil, it was the worst one I thought :(
How can you manage so much water, even if it tastes good I can't do more than 3L xx

nursetubs said:
Wow fab loss hun, hope you enjoyed your tomato and basil, it was the worst one I thought :(
How can you manage so much water, even if it tastes good I can't do more than 3L xx

Yeah it made me vom :S

I add garlic and crushed chilli to my basil and tomato soup and it makes it lush :)

I add chilli and mixed herbs. I add loads of pepper to the mushroom one as I don't like that much either.

Didn't manage as much water yesterday - about 3.5 litres but doing okay so far today. I always have a glass or bottle of water to hand. Mixed the vanilla shake with coffee this morning. Not quite sure about it as I quite like vanilla ice cold by itself.

OH commented earlier this evening that he'd noticed I'd lost from around my waist - grinning ear to ear.

finnsmum said:
OH commented earlier this evening that he'd noticed I'd lost from around my waist - grinning ear to ear.

Love the compliments! Always good to hear and a great motivational tool x well done

finnsmum said:

:D yayyy you'll get more compliments, you are doing really well :D

Feeling poorly this morning and didn't have shake until 1pm. Have only just had soup. Probably haven't had enough water today either.

Last week I gave my mum and sisters links to a number of wedding dresses that I really liked. Amazingly they all seperately picked the same one and said that it was so me. I couldn't believe it.

It's chiffon, empire line and very understated. I'm getting excited! It would be amazing to be in a size 14 by then although I'd be happy with a 16 too.

Struggled with a little hunger and temptation today - I cooked a roast dinner for the family and could have gorged the chicken from the carcass!
Looking forward to getting back to work. I get so busy that I tend not to think about food. The only thing is I need to prompt myself to drink because I forget that too!

finnsmum said:
Struggled with a little hunger and temptation today - I cooked a roast dinner for the family and could have gorged the chicken from the carcass!
Looking forward to getting back to work. I get so busy that I tend not to think about food. The only thing is I need to prompt myself to drink because I forget that too!

Well done for not giving in! I also prefer to be at work as time flies but only problem is the temptation of the chippy opposite x I also forget about water but trying harder x well done on today :-D

Weigh in tomorrow morning. I almost don't want to just in case it's a let down. I've been 100% this week and even did a bit of exercise. Just want a good loss to keep me motivated.

AMAZING loss in just 2 weeks, well done hunnie. You are doing brilliant, you will be so stunning at your wedding!

Back