Total Solution May 2012 Wedding

Week 6 lost 3lbs but have had a massive binge and feel really awful.

Very bloated and guilt ridden :-(

Hi Laura, draw a line under the binge and get back on the wagon.

I have had a 2 week binge and undone a lot of the hardwork done before Christmas but back on exante from yesterday.

We'll do this x

Back on wagon from yesterday. It was only a one off.

Am quite frustated as out of the 6 weeks I've been on the diet I've had 3 heavy periods. I have an implant and usually get very little if anything at all. It's ever so frustrating and getting me down.

After another (mega) binge last night I'm going to come off VLCD for a fortnight and just have low fat.

Hopefully it'll give me a break from horrible periods too. I know I'll have to get back into ketosis at some point but if I don't do this I'll start starving and binging, which are my old bad habits that I need to stop.

I've started to see a counsellor but we haven't got round to the eating yet.

Today I had:
Breakfast - exante porridge
Lunch - exante cereal bar
Dinner - Jacket potatoe, tuna, salad, apple, blueberries.

I'm back!!! Yay!

I've had around 10 days off and I'm glad to have day 1 under my belt.

I weighed this morning and I've put back on 11lbs. Much of that is probably water but after a first weekend of hog roast followed by a 4 day break to Amsterdam I'm sure there are a few 'true lbs' there too.

I'm going to weigh daily for the next week to give me the extra motivation that I'll need. In some ways I think this re-start will be harder than the initial start on Boxing Day but I am staying focussed on the lovely wedding dress that I want from Monsoon and the opportunity to get a sexy swimsuit for our holiday.

Yay...glad to have you back x I did the same and put on the same!!!

Day 2 over for me and not feeling too bad. Not gonna say too much as I don't want to Jinx it!!!!

Welcome back and good luck hun x x

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 2
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 5

Well done girly!

My son asked me yesterday if I had a baby in my belly. On further interrogation he confirmed that it was because I had a big tum. I need to drastically reduce this waistline of mine. Size 16, you're next...!!

Back