May 2014 Bride to be

~Laura~

Mick and I have been engaged for 4 years now and we have a gorgeous daughter who is 15 months tomorrow.

We had orginally planned on getting married on June 6th this year, but then just after setting the date i found out i was pregnant and we decided that we couldnt afford the wedding and buying everything Sophie would need. Plus 2 months into my maternity leave i was made redunant so was best we didnt go ahead with it.

I'm still Jobless, struggling to pay for things each month. I have a business but it has really suffered over the past 2 years and im now trying to actually make it work which is very hard

anyway, we have set a new date, currently its 24th May 2014, which is fine with the Hotel but i need to ring the registar up on monday to see if its alright with them.

im getting excited now. I currently weigh 25st 2.4lbs. My goal weight is 13st but i think thats far to much to loose in 2 years. So my wedding goal is to be under 20st. Anything over that is a bonus.

I'm currently counting calories, had planned on going on the Slimming world diet but kind of fell into the calorie one. Seems to be working so im happy
:D

Good luck, I am engaged and looking to get married in 2014, we haven't set a date yet as the price of everything is putting us off. I have a 10 week old son and have just started slimming world. I hope it works out for you with the calorie counting. There's a free app called My Fitness Pal that helps with that if you have an android phone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know, even a marquee is über expensive as they charge extra for heat/dance floor etc!! Part of me thinks why spend all the money on everyone else having a night out and part of me wants to go crazy and plan a big one! There's a lot you can do yourself I was looking on martins money saving expert the other day for ideas x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ladies, hope things are going well. I'm doing calorie counting too. It just seems to fit better with me than any of the other plans.

Best of luck to the both of you and I hope you're enjoying wedding planing as much as I am (although all I seem to be doing is looking at pics on the net lol)

Seem to be lacking in motivation this week. Not good considering im only 5 weeks into my diet.

mind you, i think constantly being stuck in the house with no money doesnt help

anyway im going to the hotel where we want to get married today armed with a bunch of questions. its an open day, so the rooms will be set out as if theres a wedding going on. Im taking my mum with me as mick doesnt really care. But im hoping that seeing it all set out, will get me excited again and give me that push i need.

Back