MAY' 28 Day Challenge, Fancy It Guys?

we can all do this :) its only 28 days!!!

whats is the main time of the day/ week that u all need the most help, if we know this we can encourage eachother more then :)
mine is friday and saturdays they kill me

xx

Your so right hun, it is only 28 days, it seems a bit easier to do this diet in small blocks, rather than seeing it as months and months :)

I really struggle on weekends too, and I feel i want to nibble when I get board.

As of next week Im starting back in the gym, hopefully that will kick me into keto big time :)

Im hoping a good work out and toning session will get the fat shifting alot quicker too :):)

bm2lm xx

Ok you lot :), T minus 10 hrs and counting.

Lets take the old bull by the horns or love handles :p and get focused, positive and determind to reach day 28 minus a good stone.

Dont forget to Driiiiiiiiiink as they say, it'll help you shrink :)

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

bm2lm xx

WE CAN DO IT!!

:) HOPE EVERYBODY GETS OFF TO A GREAT START TODAY....MAY DAY....Here's to next 28 days together......

:D WE CAN DO IT!!!!:D Remember, we will look great for those longggggggg summer nights and hotttttttt summer days!!

Come on everybody, join in!!!:)

Hiya , i will join in if itS OK?
i go on hols in 3 weeks [just under and would love to loose another stone by then
so not signing up for the full 4 weeks but promise to work hard and not let the side down lol!!

nat xx:D

Hi
I would like to join the challenge:
So far I have lost 3 stone, but would love to lose a few more!
So a 28 day SS challenge will keep me on the straight and narrow!
Good luck everyone!
Going to the gym tonight as well.

Started 19.2.07
W.I 30.4.07 - Total loss 3 stone (42lb)

Hi, I'd love to join in too. I weigh in on a Thurs eve though, so if I post my loss then is that ok cos it won't have been a full week but will work out that my last weigh in for the challenge will be on 24th May, is this ok?
It gives that extra boost doing a challenge doesn't it. I know they reacon a stone a month but my personal goal will be to lose 18lbs by 24th May.
Has anyone else got a target weight loss for the challenge? Let's see how much we can all lose in total.
Good luck everyone, here goes!!:D

Please count me in too. I am in week 3 - last weigh in with my CDC( last Wednesday ) and I had lost 10lbs in 12 days. She is away at the moment and my next weigh in will be a week tomorrow (Wednesday) I have another 46 lbs to go to my target to get to 25BMI.

I am away for a few days at the beginning of June so the 28 day challenge is fantastic timing for me.

Good luck everyone ! I raise my watery glass to you all - cheers !

good luck everyone!!! my weigh day is going to be a sunday so its all good, i wil jus start my losses from my last weigh in :)

how much water shall we aim for today?

xxx

Back