May 31st Mini Challenge

Aha i know im just being grumpy!!!

Ahaha!! Ive had my lunch and my little boy isnt well he wont eat anything and just wants to lie down, so im trying to have a relaxed day

Camplestar 25lb
Starlit_Cazza 30lb (7lb lost, 23lb to go)
Freyj4z 20lb (6lb lost, 14lb to go)
BigBlackBird 20lbs
Linzmain 10lbs (4lbs lost, 6 to go)
xLouLoux 15.5lbs (3.5lbs lost , 12.5lb to go)
BeeBeeSee 12lb

Newstart_2012 28lbs
Rachcandoit 18lbs

Starlit_Cazza our staring weights are so close, over 5st in 15 weeks how are you doing it, thats amazing !! well done any advice yr losses are AMAZING X

Camplestar 25lb
BigBlackBird 20lbs
Linzmain 10lbs (4lbs lost, 6 to go)
BeeBeeSee 12lb

Newstart_2012 28lbs
Rachcandoit 18lbs

Starlit_Cazza our staring weights are so close, over 5st in 15 weeks how are you doing it, thats amazing !! well done any advice yr losses are AMAZING X

Hi LouLou - I am doing Cambridge diet and loving the results! I am also exercising - something I have never managed to start and commit to before! I am doing martial arts 3 times a week and I think that is really helping - certainly helping me lose the inches faster than ever before and my fitness has improved massively!

I have a blog (link in signature), not sure if any of the advice on there is helpful or not, but I find it really helpful to write things down!

Camplestar 25lb (3.6lost, 21.4lb to go)
BigBlackBird 20lbs
]Linzmain 10lbs (4lbs lost,)
]xLouLoux 15.5lbs (3.5lbs lost , 12.5lb to go)
BeeBeeSee 12lb
]Newstart_2012 28lbs]Rachcandoit 18lbs

After my grump this afternoon, i realised ive been weighing my pasta wrong....duhhhhhh and that may have something to do with it, and because we r so skint this week we have been having it for dinner every day!!

I havent got digital scales and the writings really small on the scales.so ive been mistaking 200g for 100g but counting it as 100g...

No but i used 25 of them so ive probably gone over....nevermind

Oh my god, I've GAINED 5lbs!!! I expected a gain but only maybe 2lbs!!! So angry at myself, but totally my fault, I went WAY off track, and it was only my 2nd week!!!

Anyway, new week and that 5lb WILL come off!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Ahh yehhh, the 5lb will come off :) im still the same and if anything have gained a lb.....so annoyed... :$

Aw its ok tho, youve done your shopping and ready for a sucsessful week :) this week is the worst for me because its pay day and we always go for lunch at spoons when its pay day, im gonna look through the menu and see what the points are :)

Yeah, thats cool my boy is still really poorly, so day off nursery for him, hes eating something at last, but hes boiling hot

WI tomorrow!! I am both excited and nervous

bless you linman we all have off days and that 5lbs will be off in no time good luck xx

Have put a bigger post in the 9 stone off for christmas challenge, so won't repeat myself here. Long story short I lost 11lb this week!!!!

Camplestar 25lb (3.6lost, 21.4lb to go)
Starlit_Cazza 30lb (18lb lost, 14lb to go)
Linzmain 11lbs (5lbs gain, 11 to go)
BigBlackBird 20lbs
BeeBeeSee 12lb
Newstart_2012 28lbs
Rachcandoit 18lbs

Have edited my target by 2lb, as this will put me at 100lb off!!!!

2.5lb off this week can someon update for me pleaseee :)

I am yes i didnt think ive lost anything :)

Really messed up this week. Had so much on and ended up eating junk. Back on track tomorrow.

Awww it doesnt matter tho!! Its ok everyone does it, when i was on slimming world i used to do it every other week!!

Back