MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

2lbs off please :)

2lbs off for me this week please Daz :)

This week's weight loss takes to me my first stone off in just 4 weeks... I love slimming world :heartpump:

I really want to hit my Club 10 next week, so I'm going to have 2 EE days and 5 SE days and up the body magic to try to get 3lbs off next week.

Good luck to everyone else with their next WI x

4.5lbs off for me please...!! ?

0.5 off for me please :)

Thank you

3lbs off for me please. Thank you :)

2lbs off please :)

May Challenge.png

Hi all, is it too late for me to join you? I started slimming world on 1st May so this challenge is perfect for me! If it's not too late, I'd like to lose 12lbs this month, and have lost 3lb so far at first weigh in.
Best of luck everyone!

Thanks Daz!

1lb off for me please Daz!x

Ohhh I'm not looking forward to WI on Friday!

I feel like I must confess my syns (of which I did not count yesterday) :busted:. I went out with my family for the day and was completely off plan. I have also been greeted with my star week, so I'm really worried that I will get my first gain this week...

I just wondered, would I be best to have a few syn free days to counteract yesterday's indulgence or should I cut back to 5 syns per day? Any advice would be really appreciated on this :)

Rather than completely write off the week, I have got back on track today and have a huge pan of soup for my lunches this week in attempt to fight off cravings for stodge and to up my superfree.

Club 10, I'm still coming for you... If not this Friday, then the next!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend :) xx

Back