MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

Hey Daz. Sorry to be a pest, put could I please pull out of this challenge. I've given myself "week off" plan this week and am anticipating a big gain on Tuesday. Following my 3lb gain from last week. I doubt I'll catch back up in the next two weeks, so instead of stressing myself out I think it's easier for me to drop out and try again when the June challenge comes around. Thanks! And good luck to everyone else.

3.5lbs off (WOOHOO - you have no idea how much I needed this).

Hey Daz. Sorry to be a pest, put could I please pull out of this challenge. I've given myself "week off" plan this week and am anticipating a big gain on Tuesday. Following my 3lb gain from last week. I doubt I'll catch back up in the next two weeks, so instead of stressing myself out I think it's easier for me to drop out and try again when the June challenge comes around. Thanks! And good luck to everyone else.

May Challenge.png

Ohhh I'm not looking forward to WI on Friday!

I feel like I must confess my syns (of which I did not count yesterday) :busted:. I went out with my family for the day and was completely off plan. I have also been greeted with my star week, so I'm really worried that I will get my first gain this week...

I just wondered, would I be best to have a few syn free days to counteract yesterday's indulgence or should I cut back to 5 syns per day? Any advice would be really appreciated on this :)

Rather than completely write off the week, I have got back on track today and have a huge pan of soup for my lunches this week in attempt to fight off cravings for stodge and to up my superfree.

Club 10, I'm still coming for you... If not this Friday, then the next!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend :) xx

Just get back into your normal routine as of today. We all have blow outs for various reasons, don't beat yourself up about it. If it takes until next Friday then so be it, part of the battle is exactly what you have done, realised that you need to readjust. A lot of people just give up and carry on with the blow out. ;)

Thanks Daz. :)

Normally a blow out day would turn in to a blow out week. I'm glad I have the May challenge to help me keep my focus!

Hi there Daz. No access to internet last week. Loss for Fridat 9th May 1.1/2lbs. Thanks

1/2 on tonight. Thanks Daz x

HI

I was wondering if I could join please. I have just started SW and this would be ideal to keep me on the straight and narrow as I and doing SW from home. As I am fairly late to the party could I be put down for 4lbs as a goal (I am aiming for 2lbs a week on average and I have two weigh in's left this month).

Many thanks

2 pounds off for me this week please daz :)

-1lb and Club 10 for me please! Thanks Daz!

Back