MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

1/2lb on for me :(

HI

I was wondering if I could join please. I have just started SW and this would be ideal to keep me on the straight and narrow as I and doing SW from home. As I am fairly late to the party could I be put down for 4lbs as a goal (I am aiming for 2lbs a week on average and I have two weigh in's left this month).

Many thanks

Never too late to join Maisie - just let Daz know each week your results after weigh in . I start a new thread every month so keep your eyes open if you wish to join :) Good luck

0.5lb off for me please, Daz.

Hi Daz, 2.5lbs off for me please :p xx

Hi Daz, A mahoosive gain for me! :cry: Back up to 11.12. Don't even ask how that's possible haha. xxx
I actually need a figure! ;)

Hi there Daz. No access to internet last week. Loss for Fridat 9th May 1.1/2lbs. Thanks

1lb off please :)

1 off for me please :)

1/2 on tonight. Thanks Daz x

1.5 off please Daz!

1lb off for me tonight Daz :)

HI

I was wondering if I could join please. I have just started SW and this would be ideal to keep me on the straight and narrow as I and doing SW from home. As I am fairly late to the party could I be put down for 4lbs as a goal (I am aiming for 2lbs a week on average and I have two weigh in's left this month).

Many thanks

2 pounds off for me this week please daz :)

1.5lb off for me this week please Daz

.03 off this week. It's a loss...! Thanks daz!

-1lb and Club 10 for me please! Thanks Daz!

2 down for me this week Daz & thank you :)

1/2lb on for me :(

1.5lb off for me please Daz :)

3lbs on for me Daz :-( not a good result for the challenge but still within my personal target :D

oops, totally meant 2lbs off!

STS. Boooo. Never mind. New week tomorrow and I'm on it :D x

0.5lb off for me please, Daz.

1lb off this week please

May Challenge.png

If you good people could please check over the sheet, I am seeing a few black boxes but also from people who are then declaring figures for following weeks. Not sure if its because im not being told that the declared figure is for the week previous or if people have been away and the sheet hasn't reflected this (i do try to mark it correctly if i am informed).

Also, for those that are in more than one challenge, at the moment i have not got the sheet set up to cover declarations in one thread, you need to post in all challenge threads that you are in. At the moment i am seeing names who are declaring in one challenge but marked as absent in another.

Sorry to moan, i just want an easy life. :D

(current running challenges are linked in my signature)

Hi Daz! I maintained last night. As I'm a wednesday weigher that will be in week of Thurs 8th.
Thank you so much for doing this xxx

Hi Daz :), my weigh in was on Tuesday 13th, so my 2.5 lb should be in the previous column, hope this makes sense.

Kay xx

Hi Daz, I sent mine through on tuesday. I put on about 8 lbs! :-( Back up to 11.12 xxx
Only seeing the one below, i think you omitted the figure as a means of denial. lol. Stick with it, should be easy to make a dent in that gain this coming week. ;)

Hi Daz, A mahoosive gain for me! :cry: Back up to 11.12. Don't even ask how that's possible haha. xxx

Only seeing the one below, i think you omitted the figure as a means of denial. lol. Stick with it, should be easy to make a dent in that gain this coming week. ;)

Haha! Oh god. I think you're right!!! I was hoping if I didn't say it it would mean it hadn't happened! lol. Thank you. I really hope so!! I'm doing a bit of a detox except a meal out tonight so hoping it will help get a good loss next week to get me back on track! xxx

Back