MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

Amazed today as weighed in after my holiday (all inclusive) and lost 1lb. That's for the first 2 weeks of this challenge and I still have 5.5lbs left to lose, but determined to do the best I can over these next couple of weeks. Really want to be in that stone below!

Well done to the loses and hope you're all having a fab weekend xxx

Well done! That's ace. Any tips? I go away soon for two weeks half board and last time I put 7 lbs on woks live to come back lighter but man aim is not to put so much on

Hi I didn't weigh in last week after a week from hell but 1 and a half of this week!

1lb off for me this week, please.

After my weekend blow out and star week I should be grateful for a loss.

So, that leaves me 2 weeks to drop 6lbs now to hit my challenge target. I'm going to plan out all of my meals for the next week and do a big shop later.

Good luck with WIs everyone :) x

1lb off for me x

Hi just to let you know I had holiday from group this week :)

1.5 loss for me this week please :)

2,5 pounds off this week please :)

Hi everyone. Hope you're all doing well. 1lb off for me please Daz.

1.6lb off please daz :)

Amazed today as weighed in after my holiday (all inclusive) and lost 1lb. That's for the first 2 weeks of this challenge and I still have 5.5lbs left to lose, but determined to do the best I can over these next couple of weeks. Really want to be in that stone below!

Well done to the loses and hope you're all having a fab weekend xxx

May Challenge.png

Weigh in for me today and 5lbs off. It was my first week hence the good loss. Daz can my target be amended to 9lbs please which will be this weeks for wb 15/5/14 and I will aim for 2lbs on each of the remaining 2 weeks of May. Thanks

Weigh in for me today and 5lbs off. It was my first week hence the good loss. Daz can my target be amended to 9lbs please which will be this weeks for wb 15/5/14 and I will aim for 2lbs on each of the remaining 2 weeks of May. Thanks

May Challenge.png

Hi Daz, sorry missed past weeks weigh in... Today's official weigh in = 1/2 lb lost only.

Hi Daz, I lost 1lb last week (Tues 13th) not 1.5lb :)

Stayed the same please :)

+1lb for me please. Had a really naughty weekend so pleased with that!
Good luck everyone on the scales this week.x

I had a stay the same. Not surprised though!

Hi Daz, sorry missed past weeks weigh in... Today's official weigh in = 1/2 lb lost only.

May Challenge.png

Daz please can I book a hol for thurs 22nd, had my operation last Friday , knees very swollen and bruised and pumped up with painkillers , so giving myself a week off ,
Thanks xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back