MAY CHALLENGE

Right Im going to go for 4kg / 9lbs

i know i should put loads down but if i don't reach target will be so gutted and turn to food as such a failure! so, will put 4lb but with the way i am feeling at the mo would hope for more x

I just want to lose something :confused:

in like 5 weeks I lost 2lbs? another week this weigh in of sts again so im feeling delfated big time once more.

something cant be right im sure of it,I calculated my coffee intake and yes i drink alot but now all my 3x100 snacks are purely used for milk in my coffee.apart from that im having my normal 600 cal mean so im stumped???

but yes Id love to just see a much better month in may

Can I join in and put myself down for 7lbs? Not sure how realistic it will end up being as only started last week but can try!!

M
xx

Hi, I would like to join in the May challenge too! Started on slim fast this morning (well the tesco version as they are cheaper and i think a bit nicer!)...feeling really motivated this morning, have even managed 30 lengths swimming before work! On a monday too which i am classing as a minor miracle! As i am 30, its the year of weddings and hen do's galore so want to feel nice and attractive amongst my friends who are all enviably slim! i am size 14-16 so average i know, but would love to be a 12 so i could just buy things off the hanger!
here goes...wishing everyone good luck this week! lou
xx

Hi, can I join in too please?
Had no success on my 1st week, just couldn't stick to it, and will probably have sts when I weigh in tomorrow.
For May I will aim for 8lb.
Thanks!

I'm going for 5 lbs. Lets see if I can manage that.

LR

I'm going to aim for 8lbs during May, good luck everybody!

I'm going to go for 5lbs in may,things have really slowed down,i'm with you sass, heres to a better month! x

i count 5 weigh ins in may so i will happy for 5 lb but my real goal would be 8lbs!! this may be quite optimistic but it would let me reach the next half stone point and i can always try! (but i wont feel bed if i dont do it)

Thought i would lay this out as we did last month, hope thats okay with you all. If anyone needs anything changed or added just let me know.

Tish - as much as poss
Sattsy 9lb - 9lb to go
Sparkelwings 4lb - 4lb to go
Cherrysabs - "I just want to lose something"
MandyJ72 7lbs -7lb to go
loulou13......
DawnT 8lb - 8lbs to go
Carrot tit 8lb - 8lb to go ( going on 4 wi's )
LightRaven 5lb - 5lb to go
Stirky7 8lb - 8lb to go
Sass 7lb - 7lb to go
TooHeavyHannah 5lb - 5lb to go
Darling09 8lb - 8lb to go

ive lost 3.75 lbs, only 4.25 to go:

Tish - as much as poss
Sattsy 9lb - 9lb to go
Sparkelwings 4lb - 4lb to go
Cherrysabs - "I just want to lose something"
MandyJ72 7lbs -7lb to go
loulou13......
DawnT 8lb - 8lbs to go
Carrot tit 8lb - 8lb to go ( going on 4 wi's )
LightRaven 5lb - 5lb to go
Stirky7 8lb - 8lb to go
Sass 7lb - 7lb to go
TooHeavyHannah 5lb - 5lb to go
Darling09 8lb - 3.75 lbs lost - 4.25 to go

Back