May I join you?

oooh can I have pork scratchings?? this diet just gets better haha:D

Haha yes the worse thing about them is the hairy ones:sign0137:
I love the pork crunch aswell, this is good to know, next time my bf goes to the shop for snacks of an evening i'll have to get some :D

Morrisons pork scratching are the best to eat as they don't have any carbs whereas the Mr Porky ones do hun. Mr Porky are better though :D

after talking about pork scratchings i went into kitchen and opened cupboard to get a packet. had 3 packets and they have all gone. of course, no one will admit eating them!!! grrrrrr i'm fuming :mad:

Hi Kerry & welcome. I haven't been on here long, but everyones really friendly & helpful.
I've just got some Mr Porky pork crackles from Asda, lush & only 0.3g per pack!

My first oopsie rolls are just cooked, they look huge!
I can't weight to have a cheese & spring onion roll with BUTTER!!!! yumyum :D
I LOVE LC

My first oopsie rolls are just cooked, they look huge!
I can't weight to have a cheese & spring onion roll with BUTTER!!!! yumyum :D
I LOVE LC

Oooo yum! How did you find cooking them? That sounds amazing :flirt2:

Haha when i get my pork scratching NOONE will be touching them unless they want beatings!!!:whoopass:
I've already been getting annoyed coz my bf keeps eating the same stuff as me, like go away this is mine! every time i make a fry up he wants one!!! my food seems to have gone down so quick:( I think the problem is that this diet is just too tasty!!!:)

Haha when i get my pork scratching NOONE will be touching them unless they want beatings!!!:whoopass:
I've already been getting annoyed coz my bf keeps eating the same stuff as me, like go away this is mine! every time i make a fry up he wants one!!! my food seems to have gone down so quick:( I think the problem is that this diet is just too tasty!!!:)
yep, i have sausage and bacon most mornings and i have had to cook it for everyone. roll on tomorrow when its back to school. its so expensive the kids being home!

Hmmm I have noticed I am not craving carbs! I thought I would be, the kids have been eating crisps and choc and normally i would be drooling at the thought but i'm just not bothered. Will the cravings kick in sometime this week do you think? It just seems too easy at the mo, not complaining:D but i'm not used to diets being this easy!! I do have a withdrawal headache though!:(

Oooo yum! How did you find cooking them? That sounds amazing :flirt2:

Haha, well they went into 2 big blobs so I don't know if thats right.
They do taste quite eggy, not surprising with all those eggs in it, lol.
They dis fall apart a bit, but, I think they are bloody lush & they won't hurt my tummy like bread does :D
I'm going for another 'roll' now.:eek:

I've just melted some cheese on it under the grill, heaven!! Even without my beloved HP sauce.

Oh dear, I think I've had a bit too much. It feels like I had a loaf of bread! So I'm now having an Atkins 'endulge' to finish me off, very nice!

I think a lot of people struggled to get them "perfect" the first few times they've made them.

Gaaaa! I can't wait to try them! :D

Haha cinta you do sound like your enjoying yourself!! lol.
I'm looking forward to making some. what do they taste like? I just keep imagining they taste like omelettes!!:D

They are a bit, Kerry, but the cream cheese must stop them being too eggy. I would have them again.
I'm going for a lay down in the garden now, I can hardly move, lol.

Hi Kerry and welcome to our Atkins Forum. I hope you do well and that you like it around here.

Hi kerry. Welcome aboard. xXx

Back