Maybe a daft question but something I have been pondering :-)

cddietgal

Hello
Just having a ponder and wondered if you can help?
what I want to know is exactly how these tablets work.I know they get rid of 30% more fat but is that of ALL food or just those over the 5g rule?

So for instance I have had no side effects and nothing over the 5g of fat.Will I loose more weight on these tablets than if I wasn't on them?

Hope that makes sense,as I say I was just wondering earlier

thanks cdg x

They remove 5% of ALL the fat you eat. It normally passes through you with no signs at all, it's only if you eat over the 5% fat that you SEE the fat being removed.

KB

So for instance I have had no side effects and nothing over the 5g of fat.Will I loose more weight on these tablets than if I wasn't on them?

Hope that makes sense,as I say I was just wondering earlier

thanks cdg x
The answer is Yes! If you reduce your fat intake overall you will lose weight, with or without Xenical but it is amazing just how much fat there if hidden in every day food, like my lovely fresh Eggs from my Sister's chickens have to be restricted because they are lovely n large n brown n gorgeous, ooh I am drooling, but one egg can have over 5g of fat :cry: The main benefit of Xenical is that is does not make any difference if the fat you eat is good or bad, like unsaturated fat, it treats them all the same. Like don't do what I did on the first week, I had a tasty tinned Sardines in Tomato Sauce salad, I was badly Tango'd for 3 days :eek:

The other important thing to remember with Xenical you must also be on a calorie controlled diet as it only reduces the amount of fat you absorb not the excessive calories!

BTW there is no such thing as a daft question, only a daft person who doesn't ask questions.

Back