Mccain chips

mr_boony

Hello

Does anyone know the syns in McCain less than 5% fat oven chips the straight cuts? I found the rustic on here for 0.5 per 100g but not the normal chips?

Thank u!!!

mr_boony said:
Hello

Does anyone know the syns in McCain less than 5% fat oven chips the straight cuts? I found the rustic on here for 0.5 per 100g but not the normal chips?

Thank u!!!

Hi
The syn value for McCain Oven Chips , straight cut 5% fat , frozen 100g raw are 1.5 on green or EE day and 6 syns on a red day

Hope that helps

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just be careful here - the syn value is as Kwise mentioned, the RAW value - and no one eats raw chips - when you cook them the syn value goes up.

lolacola said:
Just be careful here - the syn value is as Kwise mentioned, the RAW value - and no one eats raw chips - when you cook them the syn value goes up.

The syn value will be for the 100g of uncooked chips, once cooked the syn value doesn't change. The only thing that changes once cooked is the weight, hence why you measure them in their uncooked state.

thanks for that been eating these myself as find the rustic tastes a bit raw even when fully cooked! dont feel too bad about eating them now lol

I just bought a tefal actifty recently, its a bit expensive but the difference is unbelievable when making chips. The oven trends to dry out my slimming world chips but doesn't crisp them up but this actifry

Back