Oh god my consistency on here is horrible. I have had a bad few days in my personal life, but I am determined to turn that around since I'm going on holiday a week today. My weight was 10 stone 2.5lbs this morning.
Well, I'm back from my holiday. I did not feel comfortable at all in the swimsuits I bought (although usually it was too cold to wear) but that has given me the kick up the bum I needed. It was a lovely holiday otherwise though
I also managed to catch Covid while I was away - thankfully not feeling that bad at all so hopefully it will pass soon.
February/March were not good diet wise so I'm going to kickstart this diet again concentrating on the next 6 weeks, which brings to me to the beginning of May. The rules are:
1. Absolutely no alcohol on weekdays (the only exception to this is my boyfriend's birthday)
2. Aim for dog walks a day - one before work and one at lunchtime/rest day.
3. Les Mills classes 5 days a week. I'll post a schedule each week so I know what I'm doing.
4. No MORE than 1,400 calories a day. I've usually nearly always gone over that.
5. Post on this blog EVERY SINGLE DAY. No matter what.
6. Take a measurement of my waist every single week.
Today's weight this morning was 10 stone 3.5lbs. I might dehydrated from being ill but we will have to see.
This week's exercise regime is going to be:
Today: Some sort of Les Mills cardio, Body Pump and a dog walk (fortunately self-isolating is no longer a legal requirement here!)
Monday: 2 dog walks and Body Combat
Tuesday: 2 dog walks and Les Mills stretch
Wednesday: 2 dog walks and Body Pump
Thursday: 2 dog walks and Body Combat
Friday: 1 dog walk and rest day
Saturday: 1 dog walk and Body Combat
10 stone 2.5lbs again. I did a lot of exercise yesterday (2hr walk and Body Pump) but very surprised since we went out for a 10 course meal! Tip for anyone having to eat a lot of food - wear tight clothes! I had to ask my boyfriend to help me finish 3 of the courses