mcdonalds ???

hi does anyone know how many points exactly are in a hamburger and small fries i was told 7 in burger and 5 in fries is this tru just doing me tracking up lol :D

My Eat Out guide says 7 for the burger and 6 for small fries :)

I've just calculated it from the nutritional values and I got 7 for the burger and 6 for the fries :)

thank you hunni thats great had a treat today and loved it lol still got plenty points left think im getting used to this old propoints melarky now after me lil stumble off the wagon last week hehe

isnt it nice being about to have these little treats and still be officially behaving :D glad you enjoyed xxx

On Saturday I treated myself to a McChicken Sandwich at McDonalds and it was sooo yummy! 10PP and had it with side salad and sweet and sour sauce (1 PP) and Coke Zero...... 10PP Lunch and I still didn't go over my points!! I was really pleased with myself! :D

Not having things like this for a while makes you enjoy them even more when you do come to eat them :)

HHMM getting hungry reading this lol! SOunds so good! Does anyone know how many points are in a quater pounder with cheese??

Back