Toasted Deli Sandwich, Brown, Chicken Salad , per serving 17½ 17½ 17½

Toasted Deli Sandwich, White, Sweet Chicken Chilli, per serving 27½ 27½ 27½

Cheeseburger, each 15½ 15½ 15½
Double Cheeseburger, each 22 22 22 Hamburger, each 12½ 12½ 12½

French Fries, 1 regular 8½ 12 8½
French Fries, 1 medium 12 17 12
French Fries, 1 large 16½ 23½ 16½

Fish Fingers, per serving 6½ 6½ 10

Oh my gosh! All the food looks do bad with the syns sitting beside them!!!

Hi Claire

This has happened to me before, all my friends 'Needed' a McDonalds.

What I did, and it was hard, was have a meal at home before and just got a diet coke at maccies.

I thought to myself if i can sit through everyone eating a mcdonalds, it will help me to stop my craving for them. I wasn't going to use a mllion syns on some chips.

I am a vegetarian so cant have anything else but if you are going, defo go for the salad.

Good Luck

Lisa xx

Just watched my bf eat a big mac with large fries and large choc shake and a quarter pounder. Easily 50 syns, thank goodness I ate an apple instead!! x

I've just totally failed my self at mcdonalds, the kids were hungry so just got them a happy meal and I couldn't resist a chicken nugget happy meal, Im happy (lol) I went for the lighter choice as I'd usually have a chicken burger large meal, a double cheese burger and a snack wrap so think 4 nuggets and small chips isnt so bad, compaired to the kids my portion of chips were alot smaller anyway :) Hope I can get back on track and make up for my lost sysns xx

any idea how many syns are in the brekfasts?? I love a bacon cheese and egg bagel....mmm!

A grilled chicken and bacon salad with balsamic dressing is 2.5 syns.

Really fills you up to.

xx

Thanks for the tip. I sometimes have to go in there when I'm outvoted by my 6th Form Leisure group, and it's really hard to not have anything after a half hour walk into town, and listening to loads of teenage sniping. I can now comfort eat in McD with the best of them!!

x

Cassy said:
I've just totally failed my self at mcdonalds, the kids were hungry so just got them a happy meal and I couldn't resist a chicken nugget happy meal, Im happy (lol) I went for the lighter choice as I'd usually have a chicken burger large meal, a double cheese burger and a snack wrap so think 4 nuggets and small chips isnt so bad, compaired to the kids my portion of chips were alot smaller anyway :) Hope I can get back on track and make up for my lost sysns xx

4 nuggets and a small chip is 14.5 syns - so if you had no more sins that day you might be ok :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I had maccies chips last night booo xx

Depends what size they were small chip is 8syns so it might not be as bad as you think

I had a McDonalds lastnight after weigh in, to celebrate getting my Half Stone Award and Slimmer of the Week! My god, the Syns must have been phenomenal, it's no wonder I haven't had one for literally months!

I had a large :eek:!! Chicken Legend meal with Mayo and full fat Coke :drool: :doh:

Good job I'm going swimming tomorrow night to work it off, hehe. I must say though, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and that's the main thing :) xx

Leia247 said:
Depends what size they were small chip is 8syns so it might not be as bad as you think

Large :-( i really wanted them. X

16.5 not too bad if you didnt have any other syns lol just draw a line and start afresh :)

I had a McDonalds lastnight after weigh in, to celebrate getting my Half Stone Award and Slimmer of the Week! My god, the Syns must have been phenomenal, it's no wonder I haven't had one for literally months!

I had a large :eek:!! Chicken Legend meal with Mayo and full fat Coke :drool: :doh:

We did the same after WI last night - although the syns of my food mountain would put yours to shame!!
Unfortunately we partly did this for convenience (in addition to reward) as we were busy last night and had to get home.
We also missed class after WI last night due to not having time to stay - which is a shame as my partner got her 1 + 1/2 stone award and would have got SOTW, and I would have got SOTM. Of all the weeks to not have time to stay to class :(

Back