McDonalds

Double sausage and egg with cheese mcmuffin with TWO hashbrowns, coffee and orange juice is my all time McDonalds favourite meal ever! Used to have it once or twice a week!! No wonder I ended up 18stone. :-/ x

Currently 14st 10.5lbs

I have to admit McDonald's is a far too easy convenience food! I am guilty of just passing the drive thru and getting a double cheese burger as a 'snack'! Terrible! Haven't had one since starting SW but I think I may treat myself to a chicken nugget happy meal in a wk or two....with a diet coke of course! Wonder how many syns that will be?!

Wow I thought a big mac meal would be about 25 syns, but that's just the burger ! What's the syns for sniffing the wrapper when my sister's stuffing her face with hers ? :(

Kay xx

Haha this made me laugh!! Xx

I still haven't mastered the power of self control yet ! Especially when it comes to my fav junk foods . I'm one of those people `out of sight out of mind ' just don't have it in the kitchen cupboard and you won't live to regret it . Who ever invented the words `portion control ' what's that ?? :D Pass me over 3 big mac meals and I'll show you how it's done !!!

:17729:

Kay xx

I still haven't mastered the power of self control yet ! Especially when it comes to my fav junk foods . I'm one of those people `out of sight out of mind ' just don't have it in the kitchen cupboard and you won't live to regret it . Who ever invented the words `portion control ' what's that ?? :D Pass me over 3 big mac meals and I'll show you how it's done !!!

:17729:

Kay xx

I'm exactly the same! I adore everything that's bad for me...KFC, Burger King and macdonalds :-(

I'm exactly the same! I adore everything that's bad for me...KFC, Burger King and macdonalds :-(

I'm dreaming of some now ! :p

Kay xx

Back