McG and her 2019 adventure!

I'm going to have to try some other locations around the house to see if they are friendlier!

I think I'm going to survive on weight watched ready meals, I miss cooking though, it's something I really enjoy!

I have had to have a rethink over how I approach this. I need to make this a lifestyle change and to fit around my life. I have spent a week or so researching all the different approaches out the and think the 5:2 might be best suited to me. So armed with this information and a wealth of calculators I have worked out my total weekly carloie target and adjusted my daily targets to allow for 2 vlc days (Mon and thurs) two more days at a increased amount and 3 that take the pressure off (weekend) I believe this should work. I started Monday at 15.3 and today at the start of vlc day 2 I'm looking at a 1.5lb loss but I will measure on Monday after a full week.

Back again! I feel like I have wasted the first half of this year not being fully committed. But this is a marathon not a sprint.

I have started c25k. I love running and can't wait to get back to 5 - 10k distances. Weigh in tomorrow, I have been on target every day except yesterday.

I'm going to Japan in December so my aim is to feel more comfortable in my skin by then.

Things that have worked well for me this week.

Logging EVERYTHING.
Bring all my food in from home to work and not going into the kitchen aside from to fill my water bottle.
I have hit 5 x fruit and veg portions nearly every day - aim for next week hit it on all 7 days
Running - 3 x runs completed this week.

Food Today
B - Toast
L - Fish Finger Sandwich
D - Chicken Breast, Roast potatoes, Broccoli, Carrots, Yorkshire pudding, Gravy

Ok, today isn't the BEST day I've had this week food wise, but thanks to my run this morning, it's in my calorie range.

First big hurdle, dinner out this week. Not sure where we are going, but will either have protein and veg or salad.

I was awake at 4am this morning. I nearly went for another run, but I don't want to burn out too quickly.

Breakfast and lunch are prepped for work along with snacks. Dinner is planned for tonight.

Week 1 is complete and week 2 now begins! I will analyse my stats on fitbit later (helps keep me focused) I am down 2.8lbs including over indulging on beer at the week so hoping for a similar loss this week.

B - yogurt and banana
S - peppers
L - taco salad
S - 5 cal jelly
D - Hairy dieter egg fried rice.

Exercise - none planned for today aside a walk to town in my lunch break to pick up peas for dinner.

Thank you! I feel like I am actually ready this time. The running is definitely helping me stick to the diet. I am still tempted to do another today but it depends on if OH can wait to watch Game of Thrones til a bit later this evening!

One this I am trying is adopting some of Joe Wick's ideas such as much lower carb on days when I have no exercise planned.

Dinner plans have derailed! Hubs wants a takeaway and beers when we watch GOT. So, I went for a run to burn some extra calories after work and now have 1500 left to play with today, So i can definitely partake!

I did enjoy it, thanks! Although I actually only had 2 slices of garlic pizza bread, so really wasn't that bad.

I didn't leave enough time to make lunch today so need to buy something. We have a nice salad bar nearby so it will either be that or a meal deal as I can easily count the calories on those.

Rest day today. Need to do housework and general life stuff this evening.

I went for chicken and ceaser salad from the deli counter at M&S for lunch. It was a bit meh but better than a sandwich!

Someone bought in cakes at lunch and I resisted! Small victories.

Piri piri quorn fillets in a wrap for dinner. Need to stay away from the beer!

Food shop arriving tomorrow so need to go through that and maybe switch it up a bit.

The end of the week didn't go as to plan as I wanted - I didn't manage a run Thursday due to working late and work socials. Yesterday was a write off, but up this morning completed week 2 of c25k and lost 1lb!

Aiming for another lb next week if possible.

we are going to not one but two bbq's today, but I plan to eat before and I'm debating driving so as to keep away from the beer.

Last day of week 2. We did order pizza last night due to being out late, but I stayed in my calories so I'm not too concerned. We have left overs but I think I'll give them to hubs.

Will get the cook books out and meal plan later.

No exercise planned for today. I will start incorporating weights into my life but maybe next week.

Overall feeling happy and positive! I wish the weight would drop quicker but I know if i get too strict I'll fall off the wagon again

Week 3 of c25k started. Back on the wagon today and the focus is on not wasting calories.

If I can make 5 days of the week really good it will allow for me to relax slightly over the weekend.

I feel horribly bloated this morning.

My intention is to chill out and have a home day, get laundry and other chores done.

Ok this weekend has been wobbly. Today could be considered a write off really. But in going to keep dinner choices good and I'm still sticking with running. I will get there. I have meal planned, I will start back with weight training from next week 2 x a week.

I am still so bloated and it's horrible. I don't really know why.

Knackered this evening. Dinner is a pinch of nom recipe. Tandoori chicken kebabs. I'll serve mine with veg and hubs can have a pita.

Food still appearing to be a struggle this week. I'm not sure if it's lack of planning or boredom from the same things. I'm mixing it up next week so we will see what happens.

Went for a run this evening even though I was shattered so happy with that. I'll keep doing what I do, it's got to be doing something!

I had a great day fitness wise yesterday and now I'm knackered.

Quiet day planned, Roast is on the meal planner for dinner but it's so hot.

If I get muster some energy I will work out later today.

Back on the running today. Week 4 of c25k has started! Been top notch on my diet today. Dinner is in the oven, and I'm planning an early night as my run has tuckered me out!

Back