Me after 2 months

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
Down from 27st12lb to 23st 5lb now. Just though i'd post a pic of my current progress to give some inspiration to anyone having a hard time at the moment :)

Attachments

• ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 194
WOW Chuck, what a difference. The incredible shrinking man!! Here's to month 3.

Again, wow!! How inspiring

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow what a difference :)

Totally fantastic! incredable difference chuck, well done u!! keep going :) x

class, brillliant work chuck!! this was just what i needed, had a tough auld day today, not tempted to eat, and didnt feel hungry, but now and then I worry - what if it doesn't work for me?!? posts like this keep me focused! cheers!!!!!

Wow, well done chuck, what an amazing difference, you're making fantastic progress!

Looking good Chuck, keep up the good work!

wow wow wow, well done Chuck, thats a brilliant loss, you can really see the difference...good job, keep strong..

thrilled for you chuck - you have worked so hard and are reaping the rewards. Well done xx

Well done. Posting the pics motivates yourself and everyone else who sees how well you have done. It's not always easy but so worth the effort. Keep up your great work.

WOW!!! Gonna cost a fortune on new clothes lol x

sure will, the thoughts of it luckily i have some old clothes lying around to keep me going for another while :0

You're doing so well and looking good for it. Keep up the good work. Really enjoying seeing how you're doing. Good luck for the next weigh -in.

x

Wow. What a difference. What an inspiration. Well done Chuck! :D

Wow! You must feel SO much better :) Well done you! xx

Back