Me again - help please!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi All,

Some of you might remember me from last year - I done LT and CD and lost 3stone.

I have kept the weight off but still want to lose a stone. I cant afford CD at the moment and to be honest dont think I could stick to it.

I still eat well (treat now and again) and go to the gym at least 3 times a week. But I want to try something to kick start my weight loss and lose a couple of pounds.

I was thinking of "Special K diet" or "the egg and grapefruit diet"? Has anyone tried these? Can anyone help?

Any suggestions would be gr8.

Hi chick if it was me i would do special k diet and count caliores too maybe only have between 1200-1400 a day?.!

Hope you find something that works for you hun.x

Hi Shanny,

Ur looking gr8!! I'm on 1000kcal to 1200Kcal at the moment and going gym 3-4 times a week but the weight is not moving..

I'm struggling with 3 meals a day after doing CD it just seems like a lot of food! I was still having a CD shake for breakfast up to last week (when I ran out) :(

Think your right about Special K - at least I'll get used to having 3 meals and wont be 2 full...

Thanks for your message

Thank you:p give it a try and see how you feel and get on with it.! keep drinking 2.5 litres of water.!

Don't stress yourself out FF just remember how far you have come now hun.! to loose your weight.x:D

Holland and B has protein shakes it you were looking for the occasional breakfast shake before a workout

hiya! how about low carbing?

or upping the cals sometimes breaks a stall. if you read the maintenance forum many people on there have found the pounds start falling again when you increase cals.

just out of interest what do you have in a day to eat now to maintain?

i was going to say try the atkins, but try to stick to low fat atkins lol. choose your protein meals carefully.

So my last post I said that I had maintained at 10st for about 5 months but still had a stone to lose...

However in the past 2 weeks I've put on 6lbs and I feel horrible and bloated - so I;m going back on SS tomorrow...

I find it really hard to stick to SS but think I need to cut food out again...

Wish me luck for the 100th time...

Really hope I can stick to it this time - I have a gorgeous new man and I've felt embarrassed for him to be seen with me the past couple of weeks!

I really want to get to goal :cry::cry::cry:

Back