me again

jan87

hello ladies.... well the weight has suddenly crepy back on and im a stone up so as a new attempt, ive joined the online version of slimming world as i hate weightwatchers and im lost as to what i can do. so far it hasnt been an amazing week but thats prob due to a very social weekend filled with going out for meals and drink so i vow to go back tomorrow.

its so hard. i need a pick me up. any advice?
:(

I think that you should draw a line under the bad weekend you had. We all have times where we go off track but the important thing is that you want to get back on track. Why not adapt the things you really enjoy, so that it doesn't feel as though you are on a diet. I love sw chips egg and mushy peas and i don't feel as though i'm on a diet when eating stuff like this. Also sw crisps. Good luck with your weight loss

I love green days the best and would do them all the time, however i have a better weightloss if i do about 2-3 red days per week. I kind of struggle on red though, i am always hungary and snacking on meat doesn't really appeal to me plus it is expensive. However it depends on your taste, if you love meat, red is perfect for you. I am a carboholic. Some people also do the gold choice which is one day green next red and so on.

Draw a line under it and sytrat again! Have a good look on the website and get familiar with it all and read the success stories - that always helps me.

Good luck.

Back