Me and my fat arse against the world

Well 6 lbs on lol

franbella21 said:
Well 6 lbs on lol

Oh no that's the 6 you lost before u went. Don't worry it'll be off by next week. Mine is tonight. Looks like I've lost 3 overnight. Hubby still not realised lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol i know how ridiculous lol yes off ny nxt week.yay glad scales r moving for u chick xx

franbella21 said:
Lol i know how ridiculous lol yes off ny nxt week.yay glad scales r moving for u chick xx

Chris said oh look it's dropping off. I'm thinking Mmm yes not cos of SW you goon lol xx

Mine say i'm 3lbs down from yesterday as well :D xx

Well Scott's just announced that I'm cooking dinner friday for him and his brother and his gf, Nice to be asked! LOL!
Think I'll just have some of the spag bol sauce and mince (quorn mince) and skip the pasta, shouldnt hurt too much right?
Not standing cooking a big meal and the not eating any LOL!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Well Scott's just announced that I'm cooking dinner friday for him and his brother and his gf, Nice to be asked! LOL!
Think I'll just have some of the spag bol sauce and mince (quorn mince) and skip the pasta, shouldnt hurt too much right?
Not standing cooking a big meal and the not eating any LOL!xx

The sauce might kick h out of ketosis mind so just be ready for that on the Saturday lol xx

Gah!! It's just like tomatoes and herbs, I'd ave thought that'd be alright xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Gah!! It's just like tomatoes and herbs, I'd ave thought that'd be alright xx

No tomatoes will
Knock u out o ketosis cos they're not on any lists in the early stage plans of cd x

Bum!! :'( xx

All this food talk is killing me lmao.goin strong so far but its day two thst normally gets me.holly where for art thou??

I'm still going strong :)
Feeling like I'm going to cave the second my son's in bed though so gonna stay at my friends tonight and have a movie night with her to take my mind off of food! Hope everyone's doing well and we're all okay, Pink by tomorrow? we'll see :p xxx

I def wont b pink tom lol wishfuk thinking for me lol.not wishfuk wishful lmaoo.

ChrissyRiley said:
I'm still going strong :)
Feeling like I'm going to cave the second my son's in bed though so gonna stay at my friends tonight and have a movie night with her to take my mind off of food! Hope everyone's doing well and we're all okay, Pink by tomorrow? we'll see :p xxx

I'm thinking pink will
Either be tomorrow afternoon or thurs morning. Day two is a ***** as is say three role on Thursday although got a business planning meeting with my boss so maybe not lol x

My CDC is on holiday now for 2 weeks, So just gonna weigh myself on monday and go by my own scales :)
I'm dreading tomorrow! I'm trying to keep busy but it's impossible i this weather! I can't go anywhere or do anything! :'( xx

ChrissyRiley said:
My CDC is on holiday now for 2 weeks, So just gonna weigh myself on monday and go by my own scales :)
I'm dreading tomorrow! I'm trying to keep busy but it's impossible i this weather! I can't go anywhere or do anything! :'( xx

I'm just working from home watching Olympics n cleaning then off to get weighed etc. xx

Back