Me and my fat arse against the world

hollydollydoodah

Well.... After stopping cd, failing on sw and ww and being a stone heavier than when I started cd.... I'm back. All 19 blooming stone of me!

I have about a weeks worth of packs I've collected from old handbags, the car boot, my drawers at work and various kitchen cupboards,and I'm gonna give it a go! I need to prove I can do it without spending a penny, fitting myself into my CDCs diary and then troffing!

I went on holiday in may at 18.4 st..... My 1st over 16 stone and it was uncomfortable. Size 22. shorts. Tucking my belly into my bikini (yes.... I wore a bikini, brown flab us better than White), having an apron belly ( no matter how fat u got I always seemed to maintain a half flat non saggy tummy!?!) and 12 hours in a seat I barely fit in, well aware I was half in my husbands seat and my seatbelt nearly burst! And If I don't buck my ideas up, I will be doing it all again on 6th December!

So..... I'm going to upset alot of people because. I will be feigning illness for all social occasions and telling no one but the hubs what I'm doing, that way, I dont have to face the questions and ridicule

I can no longer be the girl who once was hot and skinny, and makes jokes about being higher percentage fat than pork scratching or being able to eat my husband and have ww points left over. It's no longer funny because one day I will die, whether it's tomorrow of a heart attack or on a plane when the seats so tight I get dvt, however, regardless, I don't want an larger than norm coffin or have to be wheeled, not carried down the aisle in my coffin cause I'm too heavy!

Lets see how tomorrow goes eh!

Xx

I just want to say, good for you. You'll do it ! Positive thinking. Think yourself thin. I try to visualize life and how different you'll look and feel. No food is worth the misery it can bring. So i say good luck and this site is here to help cause its helped me no end :) x x

Well done. I found it hard yesterday. But so glad i sticked to it. It passes and you feel great for getting through it i think. Tougher for the time. X

I'm ok, full of cold but I'm ok! Told my CDC what I was doing n Shes coming tonight for a pep talk x

Pep talk went very very well! She's a good un! I've walked the dogs n on my 3rd litre of water and feeling good. Apprehensive but good.

I'm taking this one day at a time!

How are you finding it hun? X

Thanks hun! I'm preying my journey looks similar to yours.... Inspirational!! X

Grrr im so annoyed, minimins has disregarded all my old posts and now I can't see pms and pix :(

Would help if I had used the right log In eh!!!

Well, start of day 2.... Had a right f'ing morning but I'm stil on the rails ;) how's everyone else? X

Well won't lie. Its very hard at times. Mainly evening but i think we're all the same on that front, good program to watch seems wrong not to have my hand in something lol. I just keep imagining myself thin which before has only ever been a dream. With this diet and peoples story i know can really happen. Its been nearly 2 weeks and no cheating except 2 small bits of celery at a buffet. Its strange because at times when i feel really hungry and would normally ram the nearest thing in my mouth ( don't see the point in dressing it up lol ) i have a packet and fine. If only i can utilise this knowledge for when I've reached my goal it will save so much binging. So i will learn. Been thinking a lot about the end of this diet how to go on in life and whenever the thoughts of delicious things ,which i won't mention to spare us all , come into my head i tell myself off. No no, can't expect to be able to eat as before since I'm not gifted with the thin gene. Reality check is watch what we eat for good or until i get too old to care. Yep when i get old ill eat everything and anything i want, i think that's fair.
Went on a bit :) sorry x

slimmer sadie said:
Well won't lie. Its very hard at times. Mainly evening but i think we're all the same on that front, good program to watch seems wrong not to have my hand in something lol. I just keep imagining myself thin which before has only ever been a dream. With this diet and peoples story i know can really happen. Its been nearly 2 weeks and no cheating except 2 small bits of celery at a buffet. Its strange because at times when i feel really hungry and would normally ram the nearest thing in my mouth ( don't see the point in dressing it up lol ) i have a packet and fine. If only i can utilise this knowledge for when I've reached my goal it will save so much binging. So i will learn. Been thinking a lot about the end of this diet how to go on in life and whenever the thoughts of delicious things ,which i won't mention to spare us all , come into my head i tell myself off. No no, can't expect to be able to eat as before since I'm not gifted with the thin gene. Reality check is watch what we eat for good or until i get too old to care. Yep when i get old ill eat everything and anything i want, i think that's fair.
Went on a bit :) sorry x

I love this!! We will always have to watch what we eat!

I'm ok.... Just it's the weekend and now really lies the challenge!! gotta sit at a meal at a Chinese buffet tomorrow with a f'ing diet coke and I've already been foul to my husband and got in the car and left him at our local shopping centre :s ...... Oh and spent 165qiud in next on nik naks for the house! All I want to do on a diet it shop!!!

Oh well, husbands ripped my head off enough times just cause hes hungry and if he wants the girl he proposed to back then he will have to put up with it...... That's why we marry em ain't it? So they can't just up and leave when were horrid lol

Xxx

I'm finding it hard 2nite. Normally nothing bad in the house unless other half wants it. Cookies and crisps and pasta. I want to eat everything. It looks so good. Would one night hurt if i puked my guts up after :(

I'm finding it hard 2nite. Normally nothing bad in the house unless other half wants it. Cookies and crisps and pasta. I want to eat everything. It looks so good. Would one night hurt if i puked my guts up after :(
I always find friday nights hardest , old habits die hard eh lol
x

I'm ok.... Just it's the weekend and now really lies the challenge!! gotta sit at a meal at a Chinese buffet tomorrow with a f'ing diet coke and I've already been foul to my husband and got in the car and left him at our local shopping centre :s ...... Oh and spent 165qiud in next on nik naks for the house! All I want to do on a diet it shop!!!

Oh well, husbands ripped my head off enough times just cause hes hungry and if he wants the girl he proposed to back then he will have to put up with it...... That's why we marry em ain't it? So they can't just up and leave when were horrid lol

Xxx

Ouch that chinese is gonna hurt I would end up caving in....my OH ordered one the other week and I was dead strong till I smelled it....ended up stealing half is ribs lol
x

Back