Me and my fat arse against the world

I want to eat the world!
Chicken shish kebab and mayo would go down a bloody treat right now!
But I'm staying strong, gonna have my last shake at 8 xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I want to eat the world!
Chicken shish kebab and mayo would go down a bloody treat right now!
But I'm staying strong, gonna have my last shake at 8 xx

I'm having mine at nine. I had a 50 cal slice of cheese no carbs tho. God I hope I'm ok this week cos last time it was hot I went psychotic lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What flavours do u all like? I'm thinking of mixing it up a bit. Please don't mention porridge or soup I'll gag lol xx

I LOVE the cuppaccino with added coffee!
Easily my fave!
I love the mint choc too, oh and vanilla with coffee as well, Butterscotch is nice as a mousse,
Strawberry reminds me of angel delight! I like lots of them LOL!xx

Oh and coconut and choc mixed :) xx

Yeah I already do choc n coconut mixed. Finishing off last mango ordered a couple of vanilla and butterscotch as a change. I usually order choc mango banana and coconut just need a change. X

I wasn't a fan of mango, Or fruits of the forest either,
I'm sipping on a cuppa shake with added coffee! Nommy xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I wasn't a fan of mango, Or fruits of the forest either,
I'm sipping on a cuppa shake with added coffee! Nommy xx

I love the mango. Can take or leave the fruits of forest really. I can't wait for the cookie flavour in September xx

how we all doing? ive been 100 percent apart from a bit of cooked chicken :) my faves are fruits of the forest chicken n mushroom soup and malt toffee bars

franbella21 said:
how we all doing? ive been 100 percent apart from a bit of cooked chicken :) my faves are fruits of the forest chicken n mushroom soup and malt toffee bars

I have peanut bars in cupboard for emergencies lol. Those malt ones r nice but make my tummy cramp up lol. Blurgh to soup haha xx

Hate hate peanut lol.i dip my malt toffee in my tea and it tastes like real chic nom

Yayy!! Im off to poas lol

Nope no pink bad times :( but is only day 3.but weighed and 5lbs gone wooh that im happy bout :)

went from 17.2lb to 16.11lbs overnight! I'm thrilled!!xx

17.1lb sorry not 2 xx

Back